That new german bar in Sosua...

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
The owners or a man and wife who owned half of it were wanted by the German government and after a German tv show that aired about them, they split and left it.

Nice place to go and nicely done. Too bad it is going to turn into another whore bar. It was about the nicest place in Sosua. Too bad.

It was across the street from Harrisons Jewelers toward the beach and 3 door off the corner and the same side as Harrisons.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
That place looked like it was doing well too.It was packed every night when I was there last month.
Larry

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
So many "wanted" foreigners in the north coast. I remember When interpole (international police) came to pick up an austrian in costambar, the german bar accross the street emptied out in a heartbeat. The same reaction took place in many bars all over sosua and ccabarete when the news spread of interpole being in town.
Watch out whom you talk to in the north coast. If you are wanted then keep a low profile because I am told that few foreigners actually work with interpole and point out people to the them (paid informants). Your bar buddy may very well be an informant.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Yup Larry it was very busy and the classiest place in town even though it was German:)

It is going to be changed into yet another whore bar. I can't believe that there isn't a market for a nice upscale bar in town where you can go to hang out in a nice comfortable environment and even pay a little extra for a drink to keep out the trash. Maybe some entertainment to go along with it. Maybe some tables with chess and backgammon boards and a place that may attract Bridge and Pinochle players. Maybe even light food menu.

That is something I would like to patronize. Not that I have anything against the whores mind you, I love all of em that aren't annoying and pestering! LOL

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Yeah Jazz, I know that place. As of a few days ago it hadn't yet turned into a whore bar but in the context of the others on that block, it certainly has location, location and location. Heading back down soon in March and will take a look.

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Hit and Run

Its a hit and run trip Jazz from the 14th to the 18th. See you over Semana Santa and Easter.

judyisnice

Oct 11, 2002
DO YOU KNOW WHO IS TAKING IT OVER, MAYBE IT'LL STAY AS IT WAS?

SORRY TO SEE YOUR NOT THERE WHILE MY GIRLFRIEND AND I ARE THERE. WOULD HAVE DONE LUNCH AND A DRINK....TRY GET MORE OF INFO. ON BUYING DOWN THERE....SOOOSADDDD LUNCH WOULD HAVE BEEN ON ME...

I"L ALSO NEED SOME HELP FINDING THE POOLBOY OR THE GARDENER!!! LOL

JUDY;)

Last edited: