Where is Jane J.'s poem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
It was "deleted by mistake".

-Indie
Say no more. Too bad Jane J.'s poem was made a casualty of war.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I accept full responsibility!!! I can not tell a lie!

I was attempting to delete only one post that did not conform to DR1 Forum Guidelines; Article 22.3 Section 4.2 to be exact.I hit the Thread Delete "button" by error! My sincere apologies to Jane j., to those who made use of Janes' post to further your own ambitions, I could care less! CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCccccris

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
Good for you, Crissi boy, for I had just composed a Pulitzer Prize-type of post that was gonna make you cry. Yeap, I sure did, Cri.
But all's not lost, since I shared it with MamIndie via EXTERNAL e-mail.

-Jose?to

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
As I recommended before,the use of email is a great option..

...when communicating personal messages to friends! Keep it up!, and just so you know,the post I intended to "Delete" was not one of yours!!!! "Abul Abul!" "CRI"

May I suggest that you "OPEN" the email function on your DR1 account? I'm sure there are a lot of DR1ers who would like to communicate with you by email!

Last edited:

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
Cri, paranoia strikes deep. I've heard of you people reading the PMs, so, no, you ain't readin' my e-mails.

Ete gringuito cree que yo soy bruto.

-Jose?to

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
Re: As I recommended before,the use of email is a great option..

Criss Colon said:
...and just so you know,the post I intended to "Delete" was not one of yours!!!! "Abul Abul!" "CRI"
Criss, did you intend to delete the post where I tell you to shut up already??
-Indie

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Joe, when someone gets in touch by email you save it in your address book then you write to them directly. No one sees them but you. Maybe PM's can be see but not emails. And like Robert has time to read all pm's :rolleyes:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
For heaven sakes. Push my email button Joe or Indie and I'll show you how it's done. But watch it the CIA reads all my mail...jajajajaja and I even use my real name. How's that for no fear?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
jose?to said:
Cri, paranoia strikes deep. I've heard of you people reading the PMs

Can you substantiate that?

Sorry, but I don't particularly like it when people make accusations and don't offer any "real" facts.

Feel free to email me direct (robert@dr1.com) with any evidence you may have.

Thread closed, waiting for your email....

Status
Not open for further replies.