The best place to stay on the North Coast

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
I would like to recommend to all of you the best place in Sosua, most romantic and lovely hotel of the Dominican Rep. It is PIERGIORGIO Hotel, the ubication is just the best. The place is pretty impressive. Come on, if you wanna be a prince for a week go there.

http://www.piergiorgiohotel.com

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
MY DEAR FRIEND.

I know all about these hotels, not from websites, I don't have to check it. Who's better located? Ever been on the terrace of Pier Giorgio Hotel? Ever seen their landskapes? Ever tried their restaurant? So please don't tell me that Sosua Bay is much better. These hotels are ok, but not enough.

RandyE

Feb 4, 2002
MMmm. Seeing that Ken LIVES in Sosua, I'd be more inclined to go by his unbiased recomendations. But good luck with the place, I hope you get lots of tips in whatever capacity you serve the hotel.

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Randy, I live in Cabarete and by the way have a restaurant too, actually I just rent it, but believe me I know all abouth these things.

RandyE

Feb 4, 2002
No s###! Which one? Will be looking for a place to munch out and drink beer at on the way back from Playa Grande next Wens. or Thurs. On the beach? Hope ya got good scenery.

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
The hotels sugessted by Aviastar and Ken is for people with so much money, that they don't know what to do with them. Many good hotels in Sosua, with reasonable prices.

RandyE

Feb 4, 2002
Hey Aviastar, what's up? Don't you wanna see my smiling face come walking through the door? Here's your shot at some FREE ADVERTISING. Always willing to give the residents from the board a trial run. Gimme a call, we'll do lunch (usually about 12 Presidentes).

RandyE

Feb 4, 2002
What is the name of your restaurant? Will stop in next week, have a few beers and say hello. Sometime in the afternoon, after I get done with important stuff (golf).

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Randy,

who had told you that I need your beers. you better worry about your golg stuff. I am not interested to spend my time with americans, sorry buddy

RandyE

Feb 4, 2002
golg stuff? Not interested in Americans. Don't worry "buddy", I'll do some research and find out the name of your place (if in fact you even have one). You will get all the advertising you deserve, NO CHARGE!!!

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
randy, so how will you di your research.

FBI is still doing the same to catch 9/11 operators, in movies americans created an image that they are the best in everythin, look at the reality, the pregnant woman is still missing. Maybe it is because Chuck Norris is too old to rescue her.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Aviasta,
Have you anything constructive to contribute to this board or are you always going to be an "American knocking" person who insists on making himself look foolish??

Randy was only asking where your 'Restaurant' was so that he could visit another DR1'er. As you were uncommunicative in your reply, he was enquiring as to 'Why' you didn't mention your restaurant by name so that he could call in & see you. There was absolutely no need for your follow up rancour!!

PLEASE, do try to be a little more constructive in your postings or you will turn most of us off from anything you write - some of which MIGHT be useful!!! - Grahame.

DamnYankee

Feb 9, 2003
Aviasta,
The pregnant woman is not still missing. She's long gone and thier building thier case against her husband.
The FBI has done an incredible job of finding the 9/11 chumps, one by one. Our diaper headed enimies have been successful at NOTHING since 9/11 thanks to our war on terror.

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
Good recommendation ken. I just got back from doing a video shoot on the north coast. We stayed at Sosua Bay and I enjoyed my off hours as mush as possible there.

I usually do not like all inclusives, but enjoyed the change of pace and was able to walk 2 blocks to hang out at a street fair etc. It seems like a great compromise. Nice AI facilities, but also close enough to local hang outs to experience that as well.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
I want to visit Aviastars restaurant also. Where is it located in Cabarete? I just want to have a meal and not socialize with you so you are safe.

You have a good way about you that is sure to build up a great client base in this poor business climate. I have just one question Aviastar, do you use your personality for birth control?

LOL

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
wait for Madonna's next upcoming single, it is called "American Life", it is about absurd american culture, so.... maybe you'll learn