Find a "normal" girl in Boca Chica?

Peter

Feb 27, 2003
Hi everybody!

I'm a good looking french single man from France. As I go in mart for 3 weeks in Boca Chica, I have a simple question: Is it possible to find a "normal", serious, and nice dominican girl in Boca Chica? Because I heard people saying that the girls there are mostly hooks (gloups, sorry for the word!) and only looking for european or american men for the money...Thanks a lot for your answers!!!

Peter

Peter

Feb 27, 2003
Girl in Boca Chica

I meant by "normal" girl, a girl who is looking for real love, a girl who is serious and well educated. Someone who is looking for a longlasting relationship and not only for sex and money.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Re: Girl in Boca Chica

[B]Peter[/B] said:
I meant by "normal" girl, a girl who is looking for real love, a girl who is serious and well educated. Someone who is looking for a longlasting relationship and not only for sex and money.
From I've learnt on DR1 there's not ONE like that in the whole country. I suggest you take a vacation in Rio.

hansbert

*** Sin Bin ***
Mar 1, 2002
linguisticservices.aio-world.net
Although Boca Chica has a bad reputation for hookers (it is also called BOCA SIDA) over the weekends people from Sto Dgo go to the beach and at least theoretically it should be possible in the daytime to find a non hooker. In general in my opinion Dominican women are much more after money than in any other Latin American country and prostitution is widely spread. How come that such a small country has over 200'000 prostitutes working only in the country. That is among other reasons due to the society, the unequalities in the distribution of wealth, the high value of material things in this society and the very low education level. Culture just does not mean anything in this country where most people are completely ignorant.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Culture just does not mean anything in this country where most people are completely ignorant.

When I read comments like that it makes me wonder exactly who is exhibiting lack of culture and ignorance. I'll stand aside now and let my Dominican friends take some well-aimed shots.

Chiri

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
Yo le iba a contet?, pero me acold? que yo soy un inorante.

What does "completely ignorant" mean? No reply needed, hansbert.

-Jose?to

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Peter - Do the numbers. How could almost every girl in BC be a hooker?

I don't know whats worse, what some people say, or what some people believe?

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
Culture just does not mean anything in this country where most people are completely ignorant.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I read comments like that it makes me wonder exactly who is exhibiting lack of culture and ignorance. I'll stand aside now and let my Dominican friends take some well-aimed shots.

We as Dominicans should not dignify this with an answer.

Lina
Dominicana

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
In Boca Chica right now

First thing, Boca Chica is a nice town for a great beach and cheap accomodations. As in any tourist town, you will have your share of ladies of the night, and many of the girls hanging around the main street, Duarte, at night are just (typically single mothers trying to support a child/ren and they see an opportunity to support their children. If you want a real educated woman which you consider normal, don't hang around all the nightclubs in Boca Chica, go to the Capital and talk to professional women you meet. I don't think Boca Chica is the place for you to meet a woman that you desire though I am sure there are some around that have the qualities you are looking for. I am not being stereotypical but that is my views. Well tomorrow off to Santiago area.
p.s. Just because someone doesn't have a college education does not mean they are less of a person, looking for love is a bad thing, it will find you so I have been told. The dominicans here are very friendly, drink a Presidente with them and before too long you'll be laughing and having a great time.
dale7(having a great trip so far):cool:

Last edited:

Arve

Oct 13, 2002
.... I know lots of normal, "nice" and serious Dominican girls in
Boca Chica.. :), but I'm not sure if it's the best place to pick up
a bird like that if you've got 3 weeks only. Nice place to visit though.

Dale7, say hei to my friends there for me. :) Mention a "flacitito, flacitito Noruego" to crazy Dolores and she might just sing you a
song. Break Geral Ramirez' arms and legs and I'll be eternally
grateful. ;)

Arve ( who thought every woman, not just Dominicanas, was after money/material goods only.. Nothing wrong in that but.. )

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Lina, on reflection I have to say I agree with you. Love the tag-line by the way.

Chiri

Dec 9, 2002
I meant by "normal" girl, a girl who is looking for real love, a girl who is serious and well educated. Someone who is looking for a longlasting relationship and not only for sex and money
Surely there must be plenty of "normal" girls in France? If you can't find one in your home country, why do you think you'll find one in 3 weeks in Boca Chica? You may well find that "normal" in DR is not "serious and well educated"

hollywood north

Dec 11, 2002
www.cybersecretary.ca
You have to wonder about people that have a hard time meeting others on their own turf. What-you think that in 3 weeks you will a) find someone that appeals to you and b) that they are interested in you with nothing in return for a short period ?

Most of the basically ignorant should and do stay home. Unfortunately they are allowed to take vacations..........

Peter

Feb 27, 2003
Thanks a lot!!!

Thanks a lot for your interesting advices (especially Dale7)!!!
By the way, I want just reply to "Dominican Babe" concerning our society here in France. Single persons have very much problems to find a partner because we have too many "individualists" here.
Did you know that in France 14 millions people are single (on a population of 59 millions people). People told me that dominican girls are cheerful. So, in fact, I come to Dominican Republic for holidays, of course, but also in the hope to find a nice and serious girl in order to take her here in France. That's why I am asking if it is possible to find a "non hooker" in Boca Chica. I also wanted to meet dominican people to improve my spanish!!!
Bye
Peter

Dec 9, 2002
Hey Peter, you could always just nip over the border into Spain to improve your Spanish ;)
BTW I don't think you have too many "individualists" in France - you have too many French hee hee hee

karmatico

Feb 25, 2003
This one goes to pib and musicqueen....
Hey I don't know much 'bout you, but, how can you judge a WHOLE country from what you've read in DR1?
I'm sure AGE must have taught you a bit more than just judge things like that...
Here in this country live more than 12,000,000 people... how many have you met already?
Give me a break... you can do better than that...

karmatico

Feb 25, 2003
Now back to you peter...
You always may find a nice girl ANYWHERE in the world, but I really think Bocachica it's not the better place to start... you better move to Santo Domingo or to some other location, and remember, you better hang out with people that have something in common with you, like education for starters... try some college or graduated girls...they surely won't ask you for money or for a ride, 'cause they surely will own their cars and good jobs...
Good luck man!