DR1 Partner Program

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
For those of you that have web sites we are giving you a sneak preview at a new program we are developing.

Not only do you get access to DR1 content you can make money as well.

Take a look, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.dr1.com/affiliate/

n.y.s.officer

Feb 6, 2003
Robert said:
For those of you that have web sites we are giving you a sneak preview at a new program we are developing.

Not only do you get access to DR1 content you can make money as well.

Take a look, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

[
url]http://www.dr1.com/affiliate/[/url]
[/QUOTE

robert, very good work. keep it up.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Let's suppose I sign up (which I did BTW), and that I put the link in my site. And let's suppose an unsuspecting victim, er surfer, clicks on it... Chances are the surfer has no idea what DR1 is nor what it offers. Why would they pay for something they have no idea what it is. Follow me?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
But they would be coming from the Daily News (banner) page that sits on your site or a banner about the news that also sits on your site.

Tell me what you want and I will do it.

How was the sign up process? Was it smooth and obvious what to do?

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
How about you actually have the news of the day on top of that page? I guess you can't make a sales pitch unless the other person actually knows what it's been sold.

Just MHO.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
By the way, we use "persistent cookies".

If a surfer takes a look at the "Archive News" page and they have found that page via a banner on your site, then the cookie we serve is good for 90 days.

Meaning, if they come back to DR1 89 days later and sign up, you still get credit for the sale.

Next is the DR1 Store :)

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
DR1 Store?

Put me down for acouple of DR1 hats!

We are currently working on a website for my TV show. I don't know if we will run your banner yet.(Not much of a conection between Racing and the DR) But I will definetly add a link!