Any Hooters In Dr?

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
Ok, Cris and /or Golo, since you guys are the PIMPS (Chulos) of this site, can you tell me if there're any HOOTERS Restaurants in DR?. If so, can you please tell where they're located.

Thanks,

ZEUS (hooters hunter)

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
There were a few, of a sort, but the owners were discouraged from continuing to use the name by groups who had registered it for use in the U.S. and elsewhere. There was one in Higuey, in Santo Domingo's Alma Rosa Zona Oriental district, and I think on the Santo Domingo malecon.

The Alma Rosa facsimile - on San Vicente - is still in operation using the name "Booties." Its service staff appears to be hired based on attributes associated with the establishment's name.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
You mean the staff go round wearing boots & nothing else????? Oooooo, the mind fairly BOGGLES!! Where is this place, what is the mistress's Tel No. & how can I book luncheon times???

Uh-oh, forget it. "She that must be Obeyed" has just looked over my shoulder & says I can't go play unless I repair the roof first!! DAMN!!! - Grahame.

karmatico

Feb 25, 2003
Well BushBaby, you really made me laugh a lot!!
What arturo said 'bout "booties" doesn't mean what you understood... go there and you will soon understand...
BTW, there are many places where you can get hookers here in SD...I can tell you some, but they are all in the news papers... I'm sure you can read spanish...

kjdrga

Mar 25, 2002
arturo said:
[B
The Alma Rosa facsimile - on San Vicente - is still in operation using the name "Booties." Its service staff appears to be hired based on attributes associated with the establishment's name. [/B]

I had very good camarones aljillo at Booties, and they serve cenisa presidente! The women, well they got big butts but there were pretty fea in general. We paid more attention to the baseball game then the servers.

socuban

Nov 24, 2002
hooters air

I heard on the radio this morning that hooters now has an airline - hooters air. Maybe they should lighten up in DR, open a bunch of locations and start flying the mia and ewr route to sdq! Hotwings, cold beer and a lapdance in any cabin :cool:

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
Yep, Booties on San Vincente is the closest to being a real hooters. The wings suck though. One particular waitress was causing accidents as drivers were admiring her "booty"

Eagles on San Isidro is another hooters type establishment meaning scantily clad waitresses and hot wings.

Heck, if there was a place to get good hot wings in SDQ, I could care less what the waitresses looked like or how they dressed.