Wondering...

ssm

Mar 6, 2003
Hello Everybody,
I'm living in DR and I'm looking for someone to build a peacefully and loving future with. I'm dreaming of a gentil and sensual woman (18-22 y/o). A combination of love, peace and good manners. I know that no one is perfect unless God himself, but i beleive that my combination might exist on earth.

I've been looking for that special someone Online, in Canada, France, USA and now in DR but seems like the world is changing so fast that it also change the women's thoughts. I mean, most of the women now are into casual relationship... (date, sex, ..etc..)

In DR, It seems things are similar... The women for me now are interesting in all activities that brings MONEY and SEX only. Of course everybody love money and sex, i do love them both too but they're not my Master and can't control me.

I don't know now how to find a love one and either if good and romantic woman still exist in this world. :confused: :confused:

So please my friends, tell me what should do? and how ?Any help will be greatfully appreciate.

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
Like Dom. Babe says...

Chill....When you go looking for that certain someone or that certain something in a person you rarely find it jumping out at you. Even if you find that positive something in a person you like, you will usually find something negative.
So, dude, take off the blinders, sit back and let love happen. If there is not something terribly wrong with you, it will happen.

Now, if there is something terribly wrong with you, do like Cris C does and pay for it!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Dominican Women are the FINEST that money can buy!!!!

I suggest you sell everything you own and move to the Dominican Republic! You may not find "True Love",but you sure will find "Happiness"!

You can NEVER buy love,but here you can "Rent" it at a really low price!!! CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

kjdrga

Mar 25, 2002
My husband's sister is only 19 and is looking for a nice foreigner to marry? I suppose she could be soft and sensual, I wouldn't really know. She's not a putica.

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Hey lonesome
If you live in a tourist area expect to find only gold diggers,if you dont speak Spanish you lose and if you live here and dont speak Spanish you are a loser,You realy want to find that special girl,try going in the countryside or the churches or places where gringos dont hang out and teach them how superior we are,I met my wife through her brother,she was not a virgen and it took me 8 months to get a date been together 14 years now,she has been to Canada once last year and was glad to come back,I am 49 and not married to a 18 to 23 year old she is 10 years younger than me,I notice you didnt put your age only the age you wanted her to be.If youre sincere go to where the nice girls atre if you only want to ffffuck young stuff spend the pesos to rent them its much cheaper in the long haul,above all if you arent serious dont ffuck with the nice girls minds I hate assholes who are game players,what do you realy want
J.H.:alien:

arenas809

May 22, 2002
wondering...

when are these pathetic posts from blanquitos gona stop...

dique, i've been looking for a special someone online, that says it all there...

mira, do yourself a favor and make a hole in your wall...its always there for you, te da placer, AND if you "leave" it, it doesn't get half...

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
Larry...

You're still upset. Man, didn't you learn from the thrashing you got from those two ladies on that now-closed thread? And how do you know I play with myself? I do, but how do you know? Man, stop your fixation with my manhood. I bet your next post will say that you are not gay. And when people defend themselves in that manner, the rest of us know what they mean. Hell, you might not even respond. So, you see, you mess with me, and I figure you out. There's no way out, my friend. You did it to yourself. Take a break just like your original-American-music man did. Post somewhere else where no one knows you, or change your name and try to fool us. Or start a 'feel-good' thread with the hope that we can forget your past posts. I for one will be fair to you. I still think you're cool, even if you're a racist. There's hope, Jose?to. I can't stand still, and I won't go quietly.

-Jose?to
Larry would rather get bitch-slapped than to answer this post. He knows. He knows.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
joseito

I sifted through gibberish in your post and here are my answers:
1)nope,not gay..sorry dude
2)you didnt see everything at the end of that thread because Anna rightfully deleted some of the garbage those 2 girls were saying.Thread was not closed because f me.
3) I will never post under a new name and I am here to stay.
Larry

Last edited:

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
Again, people, no one said it was closed because of you. And, Larry, you don't need to defend yourself every time, especially with that old and tired line of, "sorry, dude."

Here's an advice, Larry: Depending on the situation, DO NOT ever try to prove what you are/aren't by giving examples. It does not work. Well, I take it back, it may work depending on who your audience is.

Back on topic.

ssm, keep searching, dude, even if you have to experience failures in the process. There are good ladies out there.

-Jose?to

ssm

Mar 6, 2003
You Guys Are Incredible

You guys make me laugh. :laugh:
You're all incredibly incredible.
Thanks for all your advice...

By the way, i'm not Gay. I'm a 22 y/o
straight man from France who's now
living in DR. but speak just a little bit
of Spanish.

I'm single and boresome... :bored:
so I would like to change this into
happiness with an Angel one.

That's all.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Sandy"809,I see you still have only one card to play,

To bad it always has to be the "RACE CARD"!

Since when are "Pathetic Posts" limited to,"Blanquitos"?(Little Whities) as you like to call them all the time!

I remember "Isaac Green" and his "Please help me find a nice Dominicana" posts that went on for weeks!

There is a whole lot more to life than blaming all your problems on "Los Blanquitos"!

Why not give it a rest and start being a credit to YOUR race??????

The HUMAN RACE!!!!

Cris Colon"Colored" to the bone!!!!!

arenas809

May 22, 2002
Criss...

YAWN...

I would actually respond to your post, but relacing my tennis shoes is looking a hell of a lot more interesting.