english in Santo Domingo

mike-mike

Feb 16, 2003
Hello,
Are there many english people living in Santo Domingo?
I just moved with my girlfriend, and who like some tips regarding activities we can do on the city.
Cheers for your reply.

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
Hola mike-mike!!!!!!

Tell us about where you guys are from.

AND
WELCOME TO DR1!!!!!!!!!!!! :classic: :classic: :cheeky::cheeky: :D :D :cool: :cool:

Tim & Mechi
H.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
For example: where are you from? What are you doing here? Do you mean English speaking or just people from England? Get out of the house and smell the roses, or the dog doody or the Manicera, depending on how the wind is blowing.

Of course there are. This place has everything..

HB

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
I'm not british, but do speak english, although with a fairly heavy New yawk accent. I'm in SD now, and would love to ehlp you out with places to go and see. Let us know what your interests are etc.

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Hillbilly said:
For example: where are you from? What are you doing here? Do you mean English speaking or just people from England? Get out of the house and smell the roses, or the dog doody or the Manicera, depending on how the wind is blowing.

Of course there are. This place has everything..

HB

Hilarious.....specially the Manicera bit. I lived not too far away from there. By the way, welcome to the DR, Mike. Hope you enjoy the experience:classic:

mike-mike

Feb 16, 2003
Hi,
This is mike's girlfriend Kath. I'm from Newcastle, England and Mike's from France originally but has been living in England for past 6 years. We are both working as English teachers in Naco and also living there at the moment. Feels a bit out of things up there and am interested in getting to know the night life of Santo Domingo. Mike has just got a job diving a few days per week so I woudl be grateful for any offers to show me some good places to go out, dancing etc.

Cheers, Kath

malcolm William

Mar 1, 2005
mike-mike said:
Hi,
This is mike's girlfriend Kath. I'm from Newcastle, England and Mike's from France originally but has been living in England for past 6 years. We are both working as English teachers in Naco and also living there at the moment. Feels a bit out of things up there and am interested in getting to know the night life of Santo Domingo. Mike has just got a job diving a few days per week so I woudl be grateful for any offers to show me some good places to go out, dancing etc.

Cheers, Kath

I'm a just qualified PADI instructor, where did mike get his Job ???

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
me too/zona Colonial

Jan said:
Tell me what your looking for. I live in Zona Colonial and usually always something going on here.

Always something somewhere somehow. let me know if i can be of assistance

TEHAMA

Feb 3, 2004
Colonial zone, also. WELCOME.
Fairly new to DR as well, but willing to help with any questions you might have.
TEHAMA