Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Motorcycle MANIAC
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Beware Of Promises Made By Diane Pellerin: New Update!!!Page 4: Bush Baby!!

ATTENTION
    There is a member of this board who offers appartments for rent on various sites,when people contact her she quotes a price,tells people she will help them find work easily.Unfortunatly she sends a lot of people to me and I cannot offer work to most of them.I learned the truth today when a nice lady with 2 kids and hubby came to see me and was almost in tears,they sold everything to move here on herīpromises,she also doubles the price quoted for rent when they arrive according to 4 people ive talked to who got caught in the same scam,they also said the appts are dumps located in a campo named Munoz just outside of Playa Dorada.
    J.H.
    I CANNOT TOLERATE PEOPLE WHO CREATE HUMAN MISERY FOR THEIR OWN FINANCIAL GAIN.If anyone asks me for work using this person for a refference in the future I will turn them away.
    Last edited by Timex; 03-13-2003 at 07:01 AM.

2. Dislikes frankcy disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Good to see you take this to heart Johnny....

Must be nerve wreaking to have to see this situation. Muņoz, isn't that out by Playa Dorada, on the other side of the highway??

Egads.....

HB

sounds like a " bait and switch" scam to me.....

Why, oh why, won't they listen???
    Moderator DR1.com

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the "heads up".
    Let's see if she replies on the board...

Motorcycle MANIAC
    Post Thanks / Like

Originally posted by Hillbilly
    Good to see you take this to heart Johnny....

Must be nerve wreaking to have to see this situation. Muņoz, isn't that out by Playa Dorada, on the other side of the highway??

Egads.....

HB

sounds like a " bait and switch" scam to me.....

Why, oh why, won't they listen???
    HB
    Yes Munoz is back in the woods across from Playa Dorada,
    Robert I hope she does respond on the board if not I will surely see her around one day and give her a piece of my mind
    Johnny

On Vacation!
    Post Thanks / Like

Now we know why she got stuck with a "bum" cheque......and came crawling to the board looking for help to locate the "deadbeat"! Sounds now like it was just "payback!"

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Exactly

Originally posted by MommC
    Now we know why she got stuck with a "bum" cheque......and came crawling to the board looking for help to locate the "deadbeat"! Sounds now like it was just "payback!"
    Though I recall being the lone voice of dissent/caution as people fell over themselves trying to assist her while castigating the "criminal" at the same time when I pointed out it was a pretty one-sided case being presented and she could have been soaking wet, truth-wise.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

OH DEAR THIS IS SUCH A SHAME ,POOR PEOPLE IF YOU LOOK ON HER WEB PAGE SHE ADVOCATES JOBS IN THE TOURIST TRADE ,WELL WE ALL KNOW HOW HARD THIS IS ,POOR PAY LONG HOURS ,ARE HER FLATS THAT BAD REALY ???. I DONT KNOW BUT I NEARLY CONTACTED HER TO STAY HERE IN JULY AND OCT BUT STAYED AI (godim so lazy)lol lol .HAD A FANTASTIC TIME NOW I KNOW WHY PEOPLE WANT TO LIVE HERE.

Motorcycle MANIAC
    Post Thanks / Like

Originally posted by BlackJack
    OH DEAR THIS IS SUCH A SHAME ,POOR PEOPLE IF YOU LOOK ON HER WEB PAGE SHE ADVOCATES JOBS IN THE TOURIST TRADE ,WELL WE ALL KNOW HOW HARD THIS IS ,POOR PAY LONG HOURS ,ARE HER FLATS THAT BAD REALY ???. I DONT KNOW BUT I NEARLY CONTACTED HER TO STAY HERE IN JULY AND OCT BUT STAYED AI (godim so lazy)lol lol .HAD A FANTASTIC TIME NOW I KNOW WHY PEOPLE WANT TO LIVE HERE.
    Thanks for your input Blackjack,your 1st post is a scream
    J.H

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

When I was researching moving here she offered me work and a place to stay. But it just sounded too good to be true so I didn't take her up on her offer. Glad I didn't now!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

OH YESS JH YOU SURLEY WOULD SCREAM IF YOU CAME ACROSS ME IN A ALLEY LOL
    AS THIS IS MY FIRST POST I WILL LET IT GO LOL LOL STILL STIFF UPPER ENGLISH LIP AND ALL THAT , (WHY DO THE ENGLISH SAY THAT ??) ANYBODY KNOW ,WELL I GUESS NOT ALL ENGLISH ONLY HALF THE OTHER IS RUSSIAN GOD KNOWS WHY THOUGH ??????? JACK ,,,,,,,,,

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast