farmer."

The accountant asks, "What does chicken farming have to do with being a
whore or a prostitute?"

"Well, I raised over 5,000 cocks last year."

tht

Master of my own fate.
Oct 10, 2002
Planet Earth
He, he, that was funny. Here's another one.

A guy spotted a woman just across the street. He went over for a chat, and five minutes later they were checking in at the nearest hotel. Three days later they decided to check out, the woman went outside to catch a taxi and the guy went over to pay the bill. How come the check is almost three thousand dollar? I've been here only three days. Yeah, but your wife has been here since September................. heeee, he, he

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Ahem...

I sent Jazzcom's joke to a friend, here's his reply:
I read that joke you sent about the 'chicken farmer' and I did some calculations. Assuming she considered it a regular job (she must have, since she wants the tax dept involved) she gets 52 weekends off and three weeks of vacation each year, Then she might be sick for app 5 days a year (it's a hazardous business). This gives her: 365 - (52x2 + 3x5 + 5) = 241 working days. If she works 8 hours a day like other people, means she worked: 241x8 = 1928 hours last year. And she said she raised 5000 cocks: 5000/1928 = 2,6 customers per hour.

Now that's a busy woman!
I feel dumb :rolleyes:

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Weeeeelllll...considering most men last on average 5 minutes I would say that's absolutely possible...

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Say Pib, has anyone ever mentioned to you that your friend may have the small problem of being "ANAL", but lets not go into that.

I will give you a call in the next week or so when I figure out when I am going to be in SD. I would love to get together with you, Chiri, and Rob if at all possible. Heck we can throw in a little bit of Cleef also I guess. Matter of fact, is Cleef the person that replied with the math? LOL

Regards,

Escott

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
While I think in words I am confident that my friend thinks in numbers. I am sure that he didn't even analysed it, it probably just clicked in his head. Scary I tell you.

And no... he is not Cleef.

Seeya soon.