What do men want?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Yeah yeah I know! A hot body!
Now tell me what else seriously. What do you guy really want in a women for a long term relationship.

Petaka

Nov 8, 2002
I want a professional, that doesn't have any baggage, has no debts, owns her own home, have a nice car, can take care of herself, can cook, clean, iron, love sports and be GREAT in bed... and gives me lots of Moon pies. :D

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Hola

Petaka said:
I want a professional, that doesn't have any baggage, has no debts, owns her own home, have a nice car, can take care of herself, can cook, clean, iron

I got it!!!

x.

P.S. what's missing here???

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Hey I know the perfect girl for you. MQ where are you?
But what do you have to offer in return?

Oh for the DR contant. MQ loves to holiday in the DR! ;)

Petaka

Nov 8, 2002
About MQ

Anna Coniglio said:
Hey I know the perfect girl for you. MQ where are you?
But what do you have to offer in return?

Oh for the DR contant. MQ loves to holiday in the DR! ;)

I can't find the perfect woman, she already said NO to my request on moon pies.

Also, I have as sister in the hospital, my brother just had an accident and right now I have to support all of their kids.
All I have to offer right now is a P.O. Box to accept any "help".
But as they say, love is blind. :)

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
1. I need a woman that can make me laugh.

2. I need a woman that is very intelligent and can have a conversation about many things.

3. I need an independant woman that doesn't need me to complete her life every moment of the day that doesn't think a leash is needed 24/7/365 and who thinks jealousy is a BS abstraction.
This is the toughest thing to find in my travels. So many worries all the time.

4. I would like a woman that enjoys sex and thinks sex is a nice thing and not something to just use as a tool.

5. I would like a woman that I find attractive.

6. I would love a woman that is independantly wealthy without having to work, loves to travel and is a free spirit. Found one but when I wouldn't talk marraige in the first 3 months she moved on. She came all decked out with 5, 4 also.

7. I would love a woman that I love. Man is this hard even giving time.

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Oh for the DR contant. MQ loves to holiday in the DR!

Jazz' idea of the perfect woman seems pretty fair.
Maybe we should start a poll, Anna. That way we could get a concensus of the top attributes.
The initial assumption being that since she is already defined as a woman, "sex for sex sake as opposed to using it as a tool" is sufficient - moon pies need not be re-iterated.
What say?
mk

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Jazz

I am going to add to jazzcoms list:

8)I want a woman who dosent need my constant reassurance

9)I want a woman who is willing to dig in and stand with me through the bad times

10)I want a woman who accepts my faults and loves me for who I am

Larry

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Sorry Petaka

I thought Anna tried to set me up with MQ. Que desastre. x.

Edit: you other guys are soo sweet.

Last edited:

OwnRules

Dec 26, 2002
twitter.com
Not asking for much.

Just a gorgeous mute bisexual nympho career woman, who loves to cook and clean in her -- little -- free time.

CanadianCutie22

Jun 1, 2002
just my thoughts

Maybe us women wouldn't need you're assurances so much if you guys weren't such "playas" ...
just one comment on one of the top 8 i believe it was but anywho just wanted to get one young womens thoughts in on this one..

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
As we say down to the haller........

Sheit! I got me one that is all of Jazz's and Larry'S little numbers and then some....Dang, am I lucky!!

HB, grinin'like a fool..........

RandyE

Feb 4, 2002
Take Jazz and Larry's list, delete #6 and that's what I've had for the last 17yrs. And THAT is the reason I don't get into the hooker threads, never felt the need to pick one up on vacation (most times sans wife) on 13yrs of going to DR. Those threads still make for great reading, just don't have the "experience" to post.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
RandyE... You cant help but getting an education on hookers if you just vacation in the DR without the AI experience. It is so much a part of the culture you can't miss it. You are lucky!

HB... My hats off to you also! Maybe someday I will find that person. Hope I get to enjoy a few years of it.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
I have a hard time believing you haven't found it yet, Jazz...sounds like you have a lot to offer and would be a great catch!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Oh, don't misunderstand me, I have found exceptional women in the past but we had different thoughts on the future (at the time). Its all timing my friend, its all timing. Mine just sucks! Different people get to different places in life at different times.

Regards

RandyE

Feb 4, 2002
Scott, I'm not saying haven't been propositioned a million times (only time at resort is spent for sleep) but a simple "your very pretty but no thanks" always works. Just expressing that a TRULY happy and satisfied guy doesn't feel the need to go elsewhere. Besides, would have my balls cut off if I ever brought her home the wrong kind of "present".

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
RandyE... I remember the first time I was in Sosua. I stayed at El Colibri Hotel which is on the main road but pretty far out. I love to walk and first time there I wanted to get to know Sosua and hadn't planned on going anywhere else. I was there for only 4 days. So after taking some sun at the pool, I showered and walked into town.

Not knowing where I was going I walked up this one street. This woman comes up to me and asks me if I want to spend the night with her. I replied, well thank you very much but maybe later. She said ok and I kept on walking. Well I came to a dead end and had to turn around. Well my wife started walking with me again and I said, "It isn't later yet" and she replied "well you came back so I thought you wanted me". I said not now thanks but maybe later and kept walking.

I thought it was sad the way they sold themselves but not my business.

Regards