Researchers: Marriage doesn't make you happy

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
"The study, which took 15 years to complete, also found that people who were already satisfied with their lives before marriage were more likely to stay married longer."

15 years to conclude that! Who the f*** funded that study? They should have asked anyone with two cents of brain and save themselves a lot of work.

I want to study the effect of wealth on the overall happiness of a person, and I am willing to be a subject. Anyone wants to fund it? 15 years will suffice.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Sorry Pib,that study was completed a long time ago!

"Rich" people are happier! Money problems are respossible for most peoples troubles.The more wealty a person,the fewer problems,the happier they are!

I think it was "Ogden Nash: who said;"I been rich,and I been poor,and rich is better!" CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
BUT!!!!
Not if getting rich takes most of your life to acheve. By the time you get to enjoy "rich" your too old and disesaed to have a good time.
On the othher hand ..what is rich? Are we talkimg rich money or rich in friends and life experiences?
Would love to have both but most people are so busy getting rich (dollars) that they do not have a truely rich life....
Which is better?
You give me the dollars...I'll get back to you on my sceintific study.