Shakira Tonight!!!!

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
I doubt I am the only one heading to Estadium Quisqueya tonight to see Shakira in concert?

I saw her in the Fortaleza Ozama a few years back and then again in Madison Square Garden last year. She puts on a great show, and I'm sure the place will be packed.

VIP seats are $10,000 pesos! Youch, this unemployed bum will be in the nose bleed seats;-)

Drake

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Shak

Heard old Shak will not be playing tonight as she has the flue. Squeduled for tomorrow. Rumour has it that they are playing on more time as the concert was not a sell out..

quaqualita

Feb 4, 2002
Shakira concert cancelled

Shakira didn't play last night. Yesterday it was not sure, if she was going to play today. However, now it's official: the show is cancelled. There will be Press Releases if and how to get refund for the tickets, also, there might be a concert in May, which is not confirmed yet.
The Shakira production team said, that she has a flu and her doctor advised her not to go on stage. However, I also heard the rumors, that there were plenty of tickets not sold, so maybe that's the reason she didn't sing. Or, she doesn't feel like going on stage in the same time US start a war... who knows.