breezes pop

Raquel

Feb 1, 2003
HAs anyone stayed at superclubs breezes in Pop?
What is the beach like and is there any units closer to the beach that can be requested? I want to try this resort because of the rock wall, trapeze and skating rink, other resorts dont have these are they fun?
What is the food like and are the shows at night good?
Thanks

pinky

Dec 3, 2002
My daughter just came back from Superclub Breezes in Mid February. She had a blast, there is still some construction and refurbishing going on since this hotel was just taken over by the Superclub chain in the fall of last year. The food was great, the 24hour fajitas at the beach restaurant was a big hit for my daughter after a night of partying. There was alot of variety at the buffet and the Italian a La Carte was excellent.
The pool area is spectacular with 4 elevated whirpools, waterslides and a cool swim up bar. There is a skating rink a rock climbing wall and a trapeze. She was too lazy to try any of these but said they looked awesome. Her room was a bit shappy, she as in section 10 and does not recommend this section. I believe they may not have redone this section yet. She did see many other rooms and they were very nice, especially the suites and villas. There is a CD player in the room and a fridge stocked with water and pop daily.
Overall she had a fabulous time and would highly recommend it.
Any other questions, feel free to ask.
Cindy