Let's talk...about sex!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
It's Friday...I'm tired from all the war talk...and really bored 'cause I still need to work Sat. and Sun. ...so I want to stir things up a bit...

I just read this somewhere...and want to know your views on the subject..

<b><i>Does your significant other talk constantly during sex? Does the need to discuss everything ruin the mood? How would you go about getting them to shut up and just enjoy?</b></i>

Ok...let me hear it!!!

<i> I'll tell you MY opinion after I read a few of yours...</i>

Petaka

Nov 8, 2002
One of my ex's wanted me to do it

But I'll admit I don't know how and she resented that I did not. What I find amazing is that while she wanted me to talk, she never did!............ Can't figure out women! :confused:

I do like a little bit of guidance once in a while to get to the right "spot".

Last edited:

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
just do as ownrules does

Do what OwnRules does.He just tells his boyfriend to bite the pillow.
Larry

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
Talking during sex? Say it ain't so. Seems like the proper time to perfect oral skills that doesn't include talking. Just my thoughts as I currently have no significant other

E

ElRayoX

Your doing something wrong

If your partner constantly talks during your sex session, he (she) is sending you a message. They are bored and your "routine" isn't rockin their world. Focus on your zone and your goal. If you do it right, they'l shut up! Otherwise, boot em and set the controls for auto-pilot
:devious:

LazyGirl

Jan 12, 2002
I think -actually I know- that talking during sex is just a "tumba nota" a mood killer...it aint' 3 in the afternoon...leave the small talk for later...later, much later...after I take my nap...

arenas809

May 22, 2002
Ok...

I'm not a huge fan of talking, but it depends on what is being said. I don't know, but if you can't talk a good sexual game, I don't see how you can play one. I don't mean talking about how big your platano is and all that (why do so, she's gona feel it anyway and can tell for herself, no?) but I mean it's like anything else, if you know a lot about a subject, you can talk about it right? So if you know how to please a girl, you can tell her the things you want to do with her, to her, for her, etc. There's nothing wrong with a little talking, it's not a maldito golf game people, it's not supposed to be quiet.

If a girl is quiet during sex, wow, you might as well quit, go to sleep or something, and diablo don't let it be a dominicana, you will get talked about so bad, called mariconsito, all kinds of stuff.

I think the best thing is knowing that you pleased the girl...like you can stand up and walk around and she can't even feel her legs...that's a good thing, and there's more than one way to make that possible.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Ok...some clarifying is due...

I think that by 'talking' it was meant to say ....talking 'dirty' during sex...

I hope whoever wrote the original question didn't mean the guy/girl had significant conversations during the act...now, that would be boring...

Personally, I have to agree with arenas809...I like a guy that does a little 'dirty talk'...

and I quote: <i>"There's nothing wrong with a little talking, it's not a maldito golf game people, it's not supposed to be quiet."</i>

Now, keep on posting...I'd like to know more!

arenas809

May 22, 2002
Re: Ok...some clarifying is due...

Musicqueen said:
I think that by 'talking' it was meant to say ....talking 'dirty' during sex...

I hope whoever wrote the original question didn't mean the guy/girl had significant conversations during the act...now, that would be boring...

Personally, I have to agree with arenas809...I like a guy that does a little 'dirty talk'...

and I quote: <i>"There's nothing wrong with a little talking, it's not a maldito golf game people, it's not supposed to be quiet."</i>

Now, keep on posting...I'd like to know more!

Ya...I seriously hope they didn't mean that, I mean, y que, someone is going to be on top of you and be like did you watch the news today? Did you get your oil changed? If you've had any situation like that, I feel bad for you, I'm laughing very hard, but I do feel bad.

"Dirty" talk is ok...but it's gotta be in moderation. For me personally, I have to draw certain lines, because I think too much, especially if its "weird" (and I've heard some WEIRD stuff), just makes the whole thing feel sucio.

I guess it all depends on the mood, sometimes you want to make love, and it's really slow and sensual, and sometimes you're just animalistic and you want to do it the other way, so it all depends on your mood.

Petaka

Nov 8, 2002
Okay, what are you suppose to say?
Besides the classic....Ay, mamashita!.......Ay, mamashita!.....
Ay, ay, ay, mamashiiiiita!!? :knockedou

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
What?????

Baby, if that's your whole repertoire...don't even come close to me!!!
Come on, Petaka...you could be a little more creative, can't you?

Petaka

Nov 8, 2002
As I said before

Can't figure out women! :confused:
How would you go about getting them to shut up and just enjoy?
First you want to stuff a panty in the guy's mouth to make him shut up and then require him to be more creative?

Oh, I got it. You only want to hear. Gwahh!..,gwahhh!...huuhhh!!....huuhhhh!.....ooooooOOOOOOHHHH!!!!!.... [kaplunk] :knockedou

Petaka

Nov 8, 2002
Jan said:
Sometimes its the omly time you have the guys attention! So you get your answers then get beck to business at hand.
So right in the middle of it you go: Stop! are you going to take me to Punta Cana?
Of course the guy is going to say yes. Tiricky, tricky girls.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Petaka...you have no clue!

;)...we wouldn't tell you to stop...just ask you nicely, sweetly and just keep doing whatever it is we're doing at that time...and of course you'd have to say yes!!!

Is that being tricky?...Oh, well...but you enjoy it!!!

Anyway, once again...we're talking about 'dirty' talk during sex...
not having a meaningful conversation...

I would get dressed and leave if that ever happened to me!!!

(But of course, I always make sure it doesn't happen...believe me...I don't give them, I mean him, the chance to even think about what he's doing, much less think about having a converstation!)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
" At the drive in. In the old man's ford. Behind them bushes, till I'm screaming for more. Down the basement. Lock that celar door, then baby talk dirty to me" uuuuuuuuuuuu

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Musicqueen, it is a pleasure to see you back in your old form. As you know, I was very worried about you after your last trip report.

Status
Not open for further replies.