A closed thread reminded me of something..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
There is that closed thread about the DR-Haiti univfication...the poster said to PIB that it was not right to question "my ignorance ....."

Unfortunately, the poster did not realize that she was admitting to her own ignorance..hehehe.

And this reminded me of a real-life teaching experience.

One day in an advanced geography class that dealt with statistics as applied to geography and other social sciences, my most obnoxious student, never paying attention, asked a question on something I had just explained in dreary detail.
I was pi$$ed, to say the least. I remember saying: "Altagaracia, for you to ask me that question you are either very deaf or very stupid!"
She quipped back: "Professor Hillbilly, I am not deaf!!"

I don't remember much of the rest of that class......

So, young lady, if you get to read this, nobody is questiong your ignorance, we accept that. A few might be questioning your intelligence, however...

HB :)

m65swede

Mar 18, 2002
I had noticed that comment but decided not to comment. As the old saying goes - there appears to be a limit to intelligence; stupidity knows no bounds.

Click on the following link to see some prime examples of dumbness:

Darwin Awards

Swede

Guynoir

Apr 29, 2002
Grow up people!

When en el mundo will old people like yourselves start acting like adults and focus on the real purpose of this forum?

Judging and mocking somebody solely because they mistakingly used the wrong words, which I am sure was just simple mistake on her part.

You should be ashamed! Es tiempo de madurar, senores!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Guy" is there a purpose to your post?

Or do you just feel like causing some trouble?Take a "lesson" from my mother,"IF you don't have anything nice to say,DON"T say anything!"CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCcccccccccccccccccc

Guynoir

Apr 29, 2002
Look who is talking indeed!

El americano feo....nothing personal...just re-read some of your posts from outsider look.....tell later what your discovered....

One more thing, I am not in the business of causing trouble...just certain attitudes bother me a bit...GN

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
FOR CRISS THE "MODERATOR"

Criss Colon said:
Take a "lesson" from my mother,"IF you don't have anything nice to say,DON"T say anything!"CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCcccccccccccccccccc MODERATOR
AND
Originally posted by Criss Colon
Nothing to do since "Tiny-Jo" got his parole revoked?

AND EVEN
Originally posted by Criss Colon
....That is like wondering why your "Herpes" hasn't flared up for a long time!!CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Your mother is going to be very disappointed.

-Indie
I rest my case.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Hello Indie

The following line is qouted from "The Joseito poem" written by me in the Clown Bin:

INSTEAD YOU CALL INDIE
WHOS NOT VERY FREINDLY

I ask the jury to please direct their attention to Indies posts above and the unfriendly jabs at Cris Colon encompassed therein.

I rest my case.

Residing Judge: Has the jury reached a decision?

Head Juror: We have your honor

Residing Judge: What say you?

Head Juror: Your Honor, we have found the defendent INDIE guilty of these crimes and she is to be sentenced to a life sentence of hard labor and mental torture..to wit: making little rocks out of big rocks alongside Joseito on her left and OwnRules on her right with no possibility of parole.

Larry

Last edited:

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
Larry...

Remember the PM you sent me over the weekend? In my reply, I gave you permission to post one of your creative "poems" about me. If that makes your life more worthwhile and entertaining, go ahead, guy, go for yours.

I already told you your "description" about me on that poem you're so proud of is very accurate. It's true! I'm not very friendly, and I have NO desire of being 'friendly' to you, and by my replies I thought you already knew that! And now you have to perpetuate yourself here, too? Do you think I care what YOU think?

I know you secretly like me, but dude, you're not funny. STOP inviting me for a drink, STOP wanting to 'meat' me, and STOP your desire to engage in 'friendly' conversation with me. IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN, OKAY?!

And not that it's ANY of your business, but my previous posts on this thread were directed to Criss Colon ONLY, so not only do you have a lesson to learn from Criss Colon's mother, but you should also learn to mind your own business, ya hear??

From now on do yourself a favor and ignore my posts, and stop following me around from thread to thread like a wounded puppy.

-Indie

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
hi Indie

Some people take this whole message board thing way too seriously.As far as the PM goes, you pm'ed me first Indie(a very sarcastic one).I replied sarcastically and when I saw you were getting even more "unfriendly" I decided to show you I had only been playing, make amends and I offered to take you out for a drink.As friends of course,I love to meet other DR1ers.Our pming back and forth concluded with a very classy and nice pm from me which you did not reply to. so stop trying to make me look like some kind of stalker or something Anyway,dont worry about it Indie,no more "humor" from me directed toward you and no drink.No problema:)
Larry

Last edited:

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
I've been back for a few days now...

...and I've been reading...

And I'm really sorry that one of the smartest--and highly educated--posters has decided not to post here anymore. His views, style, knowledge, and sophistication will be missed by some of us. OwnRules rules!

Indie,

I missed you, babe.

-Jose?to
Been busy lately; still broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.