Smana.net????

Status
Not open for further replies.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I am hearing some disconcerting information about Samana.net where there is a dispute argument between Andy & the "Webmaster". If there anyone who has heard of this dispute & who would like to fill me in, please send me an e-mail or PM. Thanks - Grahame.

Andy B

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
www.elmarinique.com
Yes it is true that the webmaster and I are having a serious disagreement and unless this is resolved soon, Samana Net's days are numbered. As it is, I am no longer participating in the daily operation of the website as all visitor information questions and other requests are now being directed (without my consent) to my erstwhile partner in Canada, the webmaster.

If any readers want information regarding Samana (and direct from Samana), they may email me at elmarinique@codetel.net.do

AdyO

Mar 28, 2003
BushBaby said:
I am hearing some disconcerting information about Samana.net where there is a dispute argument between Andy & the "Webmaster". If there anyone who has heard of this dispute & who would like to fill me in, please send me an e-mail or PM. Thanks - Grahame.

You could contact me directly at webmaster@samana.net and I just have to add my appology to Mr. Jim H.
"Jim you where right"
AdyO

Status
Not open for further replies.