Puerto Plata Beach Resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatK100

Mar 9, 2003
Hi,

Anyone know this place, apparently its on the Malecon near Longbeach, planning on staying there is it any good ?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
It used to be all inclusive but now its rooms only. Food and beverages would have to be purchased seperately. Even though its on the melecon but the beach is right across the street. They have a swimming pool and a jacuzzi.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Good clean & secure apartments (lounge/kitchen area, bathroom & seperate bedroom) with A/c, television & room cleaning services. Cost RD $500 per night (per apartment NOT per person) which equates to approx US $22.

If you want to cook for yourself, ask for kitchen utensils when you book. Beach front Cafe across the road (Cosita Rica) sells drinks, pizzas, chicken meals etc. & is a good place to meet locals if you want to. Nearby is Long Beach which has many bars/restaurants etc. It is 5 mins. Motoconcho ride (5 pesos) into town or 30 minute slow walk!! - Grahame.

Reactions: jstarebel

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Hi, Grahame...

I hope you guys are doing fine...

Just doing some research for my next trip...Is there a website for the Puerto Plata Beach Resort? I would like to take a look at it before I book anything...

Thanks...hope to see you all soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.