Biggest DR1 Reunion on North Coast 4-19

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Well folks this is going to be the biggest North Coast DR1 Get together in History. We are starting with a base of about 25 and adding every day.

April 19th at Rockys Bar/Restaurant at 7 pm for dinner 22 Calle Dr. Rosen Sosua. Where you will meet our Numero Uno "Robert" who along with Delores runs this horse and pony show, "AZB" our very own WackyPacky, the guy everyone loves to hate but everybody loves in person, the person that helps the mostest will finally be making a guest appearance "Ken", heck we even have a "Trina" finally also, my political ally and buddy "Chris", Amity and friend along with Mr DaBushBaby will be walking down the Red Carpet hopefully with she that must be obeyed, Alberto will be there to answer all your financial questions:), haven't heard from Kenoshacris but that is one boy that never misses a party, Nikko our resident communist, Johnny Honda will be there giving lectures on Sissy Bikes, Brad and Patty from North Coast Diving will be there with Brad giving lessons on "LSK's" after his wife leaves for the evening, and a whole bunch more. Mainegirl better show since she is going to be in town and this is all in her honor. We have just gone over 30 people. 4-11-03. Man is this gonna be fun!

Please make reservations with Marco at Rockys by email at: Rockysbluesbar@hotmail.com and wait for a responce to make sure you are included.

Special Easter DR1 dinner including your choice of Garlic or Lime chicken w/Mashed Potatos, brocolli and carrots, steak with home fries and Salad or Rockys World FAMOUS Ribs with Home fries and Salad, including home made cakes and pies at a very special price of 175 Pesos and the bestest company in the whole wide world.

He also has 5 rooms available at 15$ bux US per night if anyone needs lodging that is clean, well located and inexpensive.

Be there or be SQUARE! Robert will be leading the Whore Caravan after to all the sights on the North Coast and all the guys and husbands are urged to attend.

Escott

Edited to add:

Marco has promised "NO LIVE MUSIC" for your talking pleasure:)

Last edited:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
$15 bux per night room comes with a wife or is it extra? hahahaha

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Already on My Calendar

KenoshaChris already has that date on his calendar. Tickets for the trip have already been purchased and the "wife" is patiently waiting.

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
A NOT TO MISS OCCASION

There will be a one night special of 5 minute vibrator on the harley plus free mustache rides for all ladies courtesy of Johnny Honda,this offer is null and void if Jan shows or wherre prohibited by law.CCCCrisco get your ass down here WE DO HAVE YOUNG LADIES IN SOSUA TOO.
Johnny
Scott please wear your pink evening gown and spike heals

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Who's the horse and who's the pony?

The San Marino GP is the following morning, 7.30am.
That may be a tough one to make, maybe I should just sleep on the floor at Eddy's :)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Do those rooms have air conditioning? I can't F**K without aair!

Do you know how much heat a 500lb gorilla generates moving his 300 lb ass up and down?? It is not a pretty,or a "cool", activity to watch! Let me know! CCCCCCCCCCCCCCC......If I can have Kenosha Chris' "Wife" for a few hours,either before or after he,or her other "husbands" finish,I'll "come"!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
This is going to be so much fun it should be illegal!

Amity Plus Guest, Shads wife:), Trina, Chris and Richard, AZB & Guests, R0B, KenoshaChris, Ken & Barb, Johnny (sissybiker) Honda, Jazzcom, BushBaby, Alberto, Brad and Patty, Nikko, and must have left off some people and the list is growing.

Edited to add: Jan and Soon Free! Man this is going to be fun!

Last edited: