Narcotics Interdiction In DR

Drugdog

Mar 28, 2003
I have visited the Punta Cana area several times in the last few years. I work as a K-9 (narcotics) handler in the U.S. We have been given general info concerning millions of dollars going to the Dominican Government for drug interdiction efforts. Would love to make a connection with some law enforcement agencies in regards to coming in on this effort. Any help with either contacts at ports of entry or federal law enforcement would sure help

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
You would probably be better off

Going to ATF or DEA on this. The Dominican Authorities depend on them for guidance.

Here, your dog would probably die of hungar onwhat they would be willing to pay. Any K-9 programs will undoubtedly come from the USA

HB

Drugdog

Mar 28, 2003
Hey Jizz Opps I think it was Jazz After 4 years the dog is the handlers.

The money for this effort comes from Bureau for International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs

Same people that sent handlers to Afghanistan to find black tar herion. I was asking for info to come to a nice place this time. 90 days in Afghanistan was ok but it was not the DR

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
They don't want you or your dog in the DR doing drug work. Less payoffs and they may have to pay you.

I use to do training of mostly German Shepherds for drug work and police work. Never heard of your organization nor the ability to go independant but, what the heck.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Am I missing something here???

Or aren't those who have replied aware that the biggest "dealers of drugs" in the country at present also RUN the country.
Used to be you had to know where to go to get drugs in the DR. but since this gov't came into power they're everywhere.
A 14 yr old was arrested yesterday in JD for "running" drugs (she was too blatant about it so some "action" had to be taken -altho' methinks she wasn't coughing up enough "hush" money), and it's well known that you just have to cross the street from our building to buy whatever you want!

Drugdog

Mar 28, 2003
Not sure about the use level in the DR. The reports coming out of the DEA and the State Department is that the major drug runners are paying coastal Dominicans to assist in running drugs. Mostly they are running herion with a large growth in MDMA.

Jazz I am working with a Female Weimaraner right now. Just started training a German Short Hairer. Both have drive that never ends.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Those females love to please! We sent our males into SP's and bitches into seeing eye. Favorite to train were bitches. My demo dog was a bitch and all the SP's were completely jealous albeit she didn't have the size.