Dominican vs American shoe sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

3piece

Jan 1, 2002
Can anyone tell me the difference between Domincan shoe sizes compared to American shoe sizes? (for females)

Example: If someone wore a size 8 in a shoe bought in DR, what would be the equivalent american shoe size?

Thanks.

3piece

Jan 1, 2002
Thank you for your response. But I know from personal experience that there is a dfference in the sizes. I just forget what it is.

Can anyone else help with this question.

Thank you.

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
Shoe Size

I brought a friend a pair of Rebock sneakers from the US, he told me size 8.5, when he tried them on they were too small! There has to be a difference!
John

A.J.

Jan 2, 2002
Well if you friend was wearing Rebock - then there is an easy explanation - they were knockoffs - Reebok. Sorry I could not resist since so many brands you see change a little bit of the name.

Being a shoe hound who has bought too many shoes in Santiago, Santo Domingo and Puerto Plata and anywhere else. I have way too much experience of trying on different shoes.

Most of the brands are the same as in the US when it is 10, 8, 7, and in european sizes when you get to the 30s and 40s. But it is always best to try on the shoes before you buy them.

One thing about the tennis shoes (actually alot of shoes), depending on where you are buying them from you may be purchasing the irregulars that come out of the freezones.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Shoes? Y'all wear shoes??

Most of the stores here sell both European (in metric) and U.S. sizes (Who knows where they got those sizes from?)

If you go to Ferragamo you get your shoes in metric sizes, if you go to Los Muchachos you can get Florshines in US sizes and other stuff in DR/European sizes.

With feet like mine, I do not buy many shoes here, believe me....

HB

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
3 piece

I don't know the purpose of your questions about shoes and clothes and you don't have either PM or Email available for me to make this a bit more private I will post here.

If you are looking for Upscale shoes either in the States, the DR or anywhere else in the world and you want them shipped the NEXT day or SAME day check out:

www.largefeet.com

Truly the largest selection of Upscale Mens Shoes available in world. Shop on the internet or ask for a full color catalog. Over 300 styles in your size whether you wear a size 8 or a size 22.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.