I Miss You

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

I don't like the kinder, gentler CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

These boards don't make me laugh anymore, they do just the opposite.

Who's up for dr2.com?

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Would the non-grammatically correct CC please stand up?

You punctuate, you use paragraphs, you use proper l/c and u/c letters. The spelling is still deliberately correct.

It's enough to make me want to throw up on myself.

Again.

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
This actually reminds me of the way politics and economics is handled in the DR. Those in power abuse it. Those who don't have power complain about the abuse....until of course they get the power themseves and then of course proceed to abuse it. You know what they say...power corrupts....always has...and nere are those who resist.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
When I first heard that Criss was moderator I said """what the..."""" is Robert thinking but then I thought , this could really change Criss. I was right it has!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Are "Cleef" and I the only two who are "IN" on this irony???

Or maybe it is just me! "Cleef" and I were exchanging "barbs" to point out the irony of the fact that I have become that which I most despise! Someone who can "Control" the likes of me! Someone who can contol those who stretch,and often break, the boundries of good taste!Those who see "guidelines" as challenges to be taken.

When computer security firms hire employees to write "firewalls"& "hacker prevention" software,who do they hire? "Hackers!
When you want to learn how prevent crime,who do you hire as consultants,"criminals"!
When you want a moderator for the "General Stuff Forum,to see through those posters who would do evil,who did Robert select,an "Evildoer",ME!
I wwould do this for FREE! But don't tell Robert!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC:cool:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Criss I must say that no one I can think of could have handled this forum better than you.

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
From Civil Disobedience....

...to ????

This is like my friends father - the one who used to tell us all the dirty jokes - who then became the principal of our High School.

It's just a damn shame. The guy who taught me how to swear suspends me for practicing the skill on a teacher.

This is worse than Luke finding out Darth Vader was his father.

Anyone following me? Or am I just out riding my bike by myself?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I get it Cleef. It's like giving a wild teen the freedom to choose. It puts a big responsibilty on their shoulders.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
It is the same Phenomenom(I "spellchecked" that one")

that makes,"A jury of your peers" work! Most people tend to accept responsibility when it is forced upon them.They know what is expected of them and want to comply! Robert will pay for his choice someday, in someway! I just have not figured out how or when, yet!
"Cleef", there is intelligent "LIFE" on Uranus,Earth,I am not so sure about!!!!!!(I get it!)
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
It is like putting an Italian Catholic Woman in charge of a "SEX" Forum! Never heard of such a thing!!!!

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Anybody ever seen "the Sunday night Sex show" on cable? I believe it was recorded in Canada.
Who wudda thought?
mk

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
What are you trying to say Mary? LOL .Therapist Sue Johanson used to be on the radio but now we can actually see the sex toys.

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Anna,
Sue is not apparently an Italian Catholic woman, but equally as difficult to identify as a "sex forum" moderator. Wouldn't you say?
As far as the sex toys, activities and advice, she has done her homework!
Who wudda thought?
mk

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Anna Coniglio said:
When I first heard that Criss was moderator I said """what the..."""" is Robert thinking but then I thought , this could really change Criss. I was right it has!

I was shocked at first too but it was actually quite an ingenious move by Robert..as you see.
Larry

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I dunno.......

I think I not deposit my vote until a few more "deletes"and other Measures like "thread Clossed!!" have taken place. I know CCCCCCC needs a rest.

After all, now he has to think before he starts pounding the keyboard. Upper case? Punctuation other than ;;;;;;;;;;;; or ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,? My God, what is the Board becoming....

Arghhh

HB