Volunteers Needed site?? Robert?

T

TiberiusMineola

Addressed to Robert: There are many talented, well educated foreigners living permanently in the DR. Some are wealthy, some not. Some speak Dominican? Some Spanish? Some only English, or ? Many are people of good will, youthful, socially conscious, energetic - with time on their hands. It may be worth setting up a seperate department in DR1, where those Domincans seeking volunteers can explain their needs. I have in mind hospitals, schools, orphanages, rural clincs, & such. If segregated by geogrpahy & containig a brief description, I think the responses would be worthwhile, perhaps impressive. Food for thought? Comments?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
It's a good idea, but...

Right now we are very busy with a few very large (non-DR1) projects.

If your willing to do all the necessary work, setup, follow up and organization, we are more than happy to provide you with web space, tech backup etc.

Let me know.

T

TiberiusMineola

Interested. Nature of Commitment?

to Robert: I'm interested in knowing more. Can you contact me directly? E-mail is bet. Basicly, I'd like a general idea of how much computer skill [mine] & time might be involved? Can I do it from home [POP]? Possible to estimate at the front end? I'm planning to attend the 19 April DR1 Sosua get-together; perhaps we could meet & you could give me some preliminary information there? Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you for the prompt response.

T

TiberiusMineola

Message Received. Agreed. Thank you.

See you on the 19th! It sounds like a memorable time.