Will you be on the North Coast 4-19-2003 for Reunion?

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
I just changed my plans and will be going back to the DR on Wednesday so this is probably going to be my last post regarding the BIGGEST DR1 Get Together in HISTORY. I know you want to be a part of it! If you are going to be on the North Coast and can make it I promise it will be bigger than our ThanksGiving get together and a whole bunch more fun! Meet all the people you just have imagined what they look like in person.

April 19th we are having Dinner at 7pm at Rockys Bar/Restaurant Calle Dr. Rosen #22 Sosua Dominican Republic. This dinner will be a meet and great of all the people you have been interacting with on DR1. Marco who owns the place is putting on a special Easter Dinner for DR1 only Email your reservations to:

Rockysbluesbar@hotmail.com

We have a special Menu of Chicken, Ribs or Steak with all the trimmings with Desert and Coffee for 175 Pesos.

Don't forget to mention DR1 in your reservation. You can also book a inexpensive clean 15- Dollar Room with Ceiling fan, hot water, Cable Color TV at Rockys if you want to stay the night. Make the reservations quickly because there are only 5-6 rooms.

Some of our Guests will be Robert our numero uno here on the board, AZB our resident Muslim everyone loves to hate but will like in person, Johnny (sissy biker) Honda, Kenoshacris our friendly Lawyer who can be the brunt of your Lawyer jokes with girlfriend in tow, Jazz in his brand spankin new Flip flops, Hopefully the Mainers if their baby sitter works out, Niko our resident true honest to goodness Communist, Soon Free, Jan, Alberto to discuss investments if you are interested, Amity and guest, Trina, Monique and guest, Carlos and guest, Ken and wife Barb, Brad and Patty from North Coast Diving, Chris"TA" and Hubby my political buds, Shad and wife, and a whole bunch more.

Pictures WILL be taken and posted on DR1 of this famous get together. Check the archives to see Turkey Dinner Pictures and you will see we had a blast.

Register to win your very own DR1 T-shirt and personalized pencil:)

Dont forget to email your reservations NOW to Marco!

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Ya! Ya! Rub it in 'cause I won't be there!!!!!

Can't wait 'til the ole man gives up SEMI-retirement for the real thing!
Sh*t !
Especially since it's been snowing like crazy at home in Canada!!