Aeromar flies SDQ STI NYC

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Whata shame! Aeromar flies SDQ-STI-NYC today they used that flight again. It caused terrible delays, people were extremely angry, they do it since like 2 weeks ago, what a shame.

Normal airline would never do it, even if they have less than half of passengers they will transport them without additional stops. The image is the first thing they must take care about. This is why Aeromar will die soon. Who wanna fly from SDQ with a stop in STI, what the heck? They plan to fly like this meanwhile the season is low, this is a crime, to sell ticket for nonstop flight knowing that they will fly via STI.

I recommend to all people to stay far from Aeromar, look at them! Do you wanna spend 2 hours in STI on your way to NYC o arrive to SDQ with 4 hours delay because of these stops? This airline is like VOLADORA or even worse, when you board voladora you know the stops, this one makes it surprisingly.

Now tell me, do you think you'll have more passengers after these things, this is not the first time, it's happening as normal since last month.

Aeromar is a SHAME, and what's happening to them now is what I was saying here, they are dying, nobody does that things. I have a friend of mine who arrived on that flight today via STI, he says passengers were able to kill all Polancos.

Shame on them, uuuuuuffffffffffffffffffffffffff:mad:

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
5 hours delayed

Yesterday 7th April 2003 Aeromar has a techincal error whit his aircraft in New York JFK the estimated departure time was 15:00 he daperted on 18:00 and arrives on 22:00 at Las Americas and has another flight to Miami.

The passengers known the changed schedule

Aeromar has for the next weeks full flights so they will operating normally again.

BQ202 estimated dep time 19:00 departed 23:00 the reason was they want to put an B757 on it but the flight from Miami was full and only a B762 can transport so much pax

their was a techinal error with ther aircrafts and not to say that Aeromar like this schedule.

There is enough demand and the people who has flown Aeromar they will return back on Aeromar.

You need to take respect its not a shame that could happen by small airlines with 2 aircrafts by technical errors

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
This reminds me of Pan Am and their many many stops.

If there was an error or issue that caused this to happen one time, then ok. I hope that this does not go on because that will be a sign of the airline dying.

You cannot sell non-stop tickets and all of a sudden make a stop to pick up more passengers.

let's see what happens.

Transat

Jan 1, 2002
PAX INFORM AT THE AIRPORT

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT THEY do NOT INFORM THE PASSENGERS OF THAT STOP BEFORE THEY LEFT SDQ.

Jan 1, 2002
aeromar actually her planes this fly direct from LAS AMERICAS to KENNEDY.

and today the airplane for santiago-jfk take off in time.

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
BQ

Henry (transat) they have informed the passengers some days before so their is no actually frustating. but the problem was an technical error at JFK give a delay of 3 a 4 hours.

Aeromar es una linea aerea buena que mucha gente se sabe tiene una image buena i colores bonitos mucha gente quieren aprobar a BQ i es ara nosotros que daremos bueno servicio.

I BQ no es tonto anunciando con servicio mal que Aviastar dice mucha veces.

No se porque la gente dicen mucha cosas mala de Aeromar es la unica dominicana que estas volando, solo le lleban de Aviastar.

Aeromar no va quebrar Aeromar solo reduce flights a Nueva York eso es normal en este tiempo con la guerra.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
samana

los colores de unavion no tiene que ver con nada.

prefiere un avion con colores feos pero una reputacion solida que una avion con colores lindos y una reputacion fatal.

no digo que ese sea el caso con BQ aunque si digo que tienen que mejorar.

cual fue el problema tecnico en JFK?

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Senores, que problema tecnica, que baina.

El avion salio de SDQ y fue a STI a recoger pasajeros, que tiene que ver el problema de NYC en esto.

Esto fue pk tienen pocos pasajeros, que cuento es ese de NYC. Esto es para reducir gastos, nadie aviso a nadie, NO MIENTA! Esto fue juntar 2 vuelos para reducir gastos. Yo conosco la gente que trabajan en BQ, asi que tengo acseso a esto.

Y esto esta pasando desde hase 2 semanas varios dias. Es para economizar cuando no hay pasajeros.

Samana1, admitelo

Que tiene que ver el cambio SDQ NYC a SDQ STI NYC con problema tecnica en NYC, fue a buscar pasajeros en STI

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Samana1

Yesterday's flight from NYC left for STI and them to SDQ, so what are you talking about?

It arrived to NYC late because it has a stop on its way to NYC too.

So, please

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Aviastar BQ on monday

Yesterday the aircraft schedule and flight time

BQ 902 SDQ-STI 08:30- 9:05 (B762)

BQ902/808 STI-JFK 10:10 - 13:35 arrived ad JFK

BQ809/903 estimaded departure time was 15:00 delayed with techical problems departed at 18:06 from JFK to STI arrived in STI at 21:05 and arrived in SDQ at 22:15.

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Yeah yesterday due to bad wx the northeast airport clxd couples of flights..also the souteast today has low ceiling, visibility 3miles /4.8 km