Summer Trip

JDub

Apr 7, 2003
What's up everybody I'm new to DR1 but have been reading some of the older posts and like what I saw. First of all, I'm a college student finishing up my 2nd year and I am looking foward to my summer trip to Santo Domingo. I'm traveling to there in the first week of July and I plan on staying for 6 weeks. I used to visit every summer, but I haven't been back since 1997. I heard that alot has changed so I am very excited. I have alot of questions about what I should do while I'm there. Now that I am 20, I am old enough to explore the city and enjoy it. I want to know what are some great historic sites in La Capital. What are some places that I should go and see? What are some good clubs? What would someone around my age enjoy doing while I'm there? I'm all set as far as living because I am staying with family friends. Any type of advice would be great. Thanks in advance

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com

1997!!!!! 6 years no visit to the DR. I cant miss my country for 6 months.

I'm sorry i cant answer your question, there are enough people who knows a lot.

Witch country do you live?

dont forget visit Samana !

JDub

Apr 7, 2003
well i was born and raised in miami, but my mother is from santo domingo and my father is from san pedro de maquoris (not sure if that's spelled right). I'm living in orlando right now, but i'm leaving from mia to sdq. I have 2 aunts that live in samana so hopefully i'll be visiting at least one of them. Hopefully someone can give me some recommendations though