The address for eddys place!!

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
What address??

Jan, get on Calle Pedro Clisante and turn at Super Super liquor store and go down the street like you're going to Eddy's and take the first left where you see the little gray colmado. Stop and see Candida, have a Presidente and tell her Chris is coming to town. Upon finishing Presidente, keep going down that street until you hit the first intersection and turn right. Walk 30 yards and you hit the front gate to the condos. What phone?? There ain't no frigg'n phone. You gotta call Eddys. See ya the 19th.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Better yet Jan.....just stop at Eddy's bar first

for an ice cold Presidente (You'll likely need one when you get there) and someone will take you to the condo's!!

If ya have trouble finding Eddy's hail a motoconcho and for 15 pesos he'll lead you right to Eddy's! That's what we did when we arrived in Sosua with no addresses or phone numbers!

Works everytime! God Bless the DR and motoconcho's!!

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Oh yea...I know Eddys Bar but I just can't remember where the Condo is. I will be in a taxi so its no problem. Whats the name of the road the condo is on?
And you all should know me by now...I have no trouble sniffing out a presidente fria and a colmodo!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
MommC said:
If ya have trouble finding Eddy's hail a motoconcho and for 15 pesos he'll lead you right to Eddy's! That's what we did when we arrived in Sosua with no addresses or phone numbers!

Works everytime! God Bless the DR and motoconcho's!!

For one person, RD$15 is too much. RD$10, max. A Dominican would pay RD$5, and you won't get an argument if you act like you know what you are doing and pay the same.

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Thamks Eddy...knew you'd come thru for me!!!
Remember last time...get ready!!! Janny and her "candy"(jejeje) are ready to party!!!!!
Get your angles ready for Friday of Saturday night! My friend and ...you know who( the big R )...will want to get together with them!!

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Ken... if I was riding behind him on the motoconcho

RD$10 is the most he'd get but when I'm following in a car behind one I figure he deserves the extra for going slow enough for me to follow!! hehehe!

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Well..for me a motoconcho would have to go really slow. I would be walking behind it! I only rode one of those 2 times in the past 3 years. It would take an awful lot for me to get on one of those little bikes here. I value my life and the flesh I have on my body.
Even if its old and wrinkled, its all I have and I want to keep it!!