How rumours get started!! Subtitled: How MommC became a Madam!!

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Went for a walk tonight to visit a friend who owns a guest house a little down the road.
We arrived just as a service rep. finished the installation of a new vending machine, near the bar. My friend pointed it out to me and I was attracted to the subtle but familiar "United Colors of Benetton" insignia logo and faces. Being a very discrete,slim line dispenser I got up close for a better look (being near-sighted makes getting real close imperative!!) and promptly burst out laughing.
This very sophisticated looking machine dispenses 3-packs of chocolate or cocktail flavoured CONDOMS!!
"I LOVE IT!" I roared through my laughter so the service rep. presented me with a free 3-pack of XL chocolate flavoured condoms and a company brochure on the dispenser program offered by his company. There was also an open package at the bar, so we could smell the chocolate and "taste" if we wanted to.
He described the various condoms his company places in the machines and how it is a new "anti-AIDS" initiative in the DR.
After we had a chat with our friend, hubby and I decided to go to the local coffee shop for our after dinner coffee. The gal who served us noticed the "Benetton" brochure in my hand and asked if it was a "revista".
"Seguro" replied hubby, as he handed it to her. I held up the tiny box and told her this was what the revista was talking about.
"oh is it chocolate?" she asked.
"Si,si " I replied and handed the box to her to examine. After a minute or so she finally saw the word "condom" on the box and said she really thought they were chocolates at first. Then she asked if I was selling them.
"Oh but they ARE chocolate" I said. " They smell like chocolate and taste like chocolate".
By then some of the other "girls" had come over and were examining the box. Another customer came in and the server left to take their order so I never did answer her question as to whether I was selling them.
By tomorrow morning I'm sure all of Juan Dolio will know that MommC is selling chocolate flavoured condoms and half the town will think I'm the newest "madam" on the street because I'm selling condoms!

So there you have it!! How rumours get started!!

jojocho

Jul 10, 2002
I'll keep my ears open and let you know of anything I may hear around the neighborhood ;)

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
He he heh! Thanks Jojo...........

Get out to the golf course to practice a bit and let me know if the rumours reach there also!!

I'm aimin' to beat your pants off when I get back!!

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Wow!!!! I can't believe the # of PM's or

emails this post has generated!
Looks like everyone want to join the "anti-AIDS/SIDA" campaign.
I've answered everyone who has responded so I'm sure in no time you'll be able to buy Chocolate or Cocktail flavoured condoms everywhere!!!

:) ;) :)

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Chocolate condoms

Hey MommC,

Now I understand your post to me in another thread. Toooo funny. I'll look into getting my own machine right away!!!! Hmmmm, and I love chocolate too......