Which Airline?

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
if you had an airline that would cater to your schedule and fly you to DR and other places whenever you wanted, what airline would you choose?

some of my friends love continental and others are really impressed with Jetblue. Based on service, comfort,attention, ontime departure and arrival, I would have to go with Jetblue right now.

Chilipepper

Mar 28, 2003
Jet Blue

I have heard great things about Jet Blue. At my job all the attorneys fly Jet Blue, when travelling within the states. I have also heard the Continental is the best to fly to Dominican Republic.

Apr 26, 2002
As soon as Singapore Airlines begins service from Philadelphia to Santo Domingo they'll have my business. Until then, US Airways does quit nicely with newish planes, good scheduling and respectable levels of service - for as long as they last.

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
I will break the norms here. I can't comment on anyother airline besides American. I have flown three times to the DR on AA and have always been satisfied except for the one time in Miami, I had a one hour delay which happens on occasion with any airline. I am pleased with their mileage program as well. I wish other airlines were cheaper from Detroit because I would try out another one as well.
dale7(Howard)