*** Aero Continente schedule changes ***

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Aero Continente Dominicana has changed schedule on Santo Domingo - Miami route, schedule as follows:

9D 7001 MIA 20:30 - 22:30 SDQ (*T*T**S)
9D 7000 SDQ 10:00 - 12:00 MIA (M*W*F**)

operating days from Santo Domingo to Miami on Monday, Wednesday and Friday

operating days from Miami to Santo Domingo on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday

all flights operated in a B767-200

PS: effective 21 April 2003

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Well, I would never use this airline, the carrier who changes its schedule every 2-3 weeks is a nightmare. They are not stable, I remember that they started with similar itinerary, let's see how long will they keep this flight plan.

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Aviastar

Well o well

they have for a long time the same schedule and they have changed only a day the saturday flight to Sunday and know they have changed after 1 year of operating.

I Cant understand why you are so negativ of all dominican air carriers except Air Santo Domingo (are you working for their or so)

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
So, now you will try to convience me that they didn't change time, right? WOW! And Aerocontinente is an airline from PERU. The plane is from PERU, the crew, stocks, everything is from Peru.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Well, I don't want to get in the middle of the fight, but Aviastar is correct that Aero Continente is a Peruvian airline, not a Dominican. See their website for schedules of service, including that of Aero Continente-Dominicana. http://www.aerocontinente.com/

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Ken

Aero Continente Dominicana is a filial of Aero Continente Aero Continente Dominicana use their own crew (dominican) but it's not for the airline it's the price and Aero Continente is a good airline...

http://www.carsurvey.org/air/airline_Aerocontinente.html

so their are only 2 real dominican airline

Aeromar and Air Santo Domingo all operating under wet-lease aircrafts. If FAA Category 1 arrive then we will see what kind of offer their are.

The Doiminican airlines lease aircrafts not because their is not money but the DR is in category 2 thats the problem if Aeroma ror other dominican carriers will buy they cant fly to EEUU (do you now what happens with Dominicana Airlines)

Last edited:

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Aerovontinente has a dominican crew? Well, this is very new for me! So where dominican crew was based when the flight was operated as MIA SDQ MIA? Where they in MIA all the time?

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Samana1, now Dominican carriers will not buy new planes even with category I. Who's gonna pay 80 millions now, people don't know what will happen tomorrow. At least I am talking about brand new planes, ofcourse those 732 que salen regalados, si pueden comprar, but these are not descent planes. It is cheaper to lease a plane and not to have a headache, so!