Gift Delivery

SID

Mar 31, 2003
I'm looking to find a shop in Santo Domingo that delivers gifts. I'm looking to get a gift for a friend and I'd like it if the gift could get delivered from the store instead of me sending it. I'm not looking for a flower shop though. I'd prefer a store that delivers cookies or anything else. Thanks for your help.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I am sure Casa Virginia will deliver

Of course it depends on just "where" in Santo Domingo the package will be going...
There are Bakeries that deliver things also.

HB

SID

Mar 31, 2003
Gift Delivery in Naco Santo Domingo

Thanks for the info HB. The area i'm looking to deliver a gift, is in Naco, Santo Domingo. Is casa Virginia a bakery shop, and do they have a website? Thanks again :cool:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
No, Casa Virginia is a very up scale gift shop

But let's wait until everyone gets back from Easter Break. The usual posters that live in Santo Domingo are not there right now, so they can't help you.

I am sure that when they get back they can give you the names of bakeries that will deliver. However, as to if they have websites, hummmm, might be difficult.

HB

SID

Mar 31, 2003
Does Casa Virginia deliver to.....

Hi again HB, I was just wondering if Casa Virginia delivers to offices or do they only deliver to homes. Anyhow, i'll wait until everyone comes back from easter brake, just like you said. Hopefully, Casa Virginia does have a website, just because i'm not in the DR, unless i call them and find out about their gifts. Thanks a lot HB

kjdrga

Mar 25, 2002
Sid...

I just typed in Casa Virginia into my search engine and what do you know they have a website.

IT's Casa Virginia

So good luck, it looks like they have store locations in Santo Domingo and Sanitago.

Hope everything works out for you.

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
yummm

Chiri.. Chocolate can only be given if the intentions are serious..
Now.. if a middleman is included, the intentions can be somewhat downplayed.. so you can send the chocolate to me and I?ll make sure the person gets them.. yepp.. sure will..:bandit:

SID

Mar 31, 2003
Chirimoya, thank you for the info. I think i will check it out and I like the idea of chocolates. I think my friend who's a male will appreciate chocolates more than flowers. Amber, you're very funny :cool:

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Amber

As it happens I was going to suggest to SID that I help out by delivering, in the event that Xocolat do not provide the service. Do you think I can be trusted?

Chiri