Aerocontinente's online reservation never works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
hm

Aviastar, why you are looking for flights on Aero Continente you dont like this airline so why downgrade this airline.

Lets see American Airlines or all other American Airlines with a debt of Billions

this is post 999/1000 post of you with NEGATIV reaction

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
I already asked you not to question my views, just admit facts. I would like to ask moderator to warn Samana1.

The thread is about Aerocontinente's online reservation system, so please calm down. Just admit this fact. ok!

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
I think you are number 1 to be BANNED

Mister NEGATIV!

This is a forum to post info and not to negativ dominican air carriers what kind of website is it DR1.com it Dominican related and we all want postive news and you only coming with NEGATIV news Only with negativ news, you are seeking from top to bottem of airline of their negativ sites and coming with positive sites from foreign air carriers. Let the people who wants to fly Aero Continente or Aeromar or American Quebrada Airlines or Air Santo Domingo. They asking information what the best option is to fly an air carrier on price and schedule.

Before you come it was here perfect check on all post before Mister Negative here was arrived in January 2003
You come with old news what was posted here millions times or Negativ news about reservation system (hmm) and other things from a toilet in a aircraft till Colour scheme

Who agreed?

Last edited:

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Would anybody on this forum ask this pro-AeroMAL airlines TO STOP PRIVATE COMMUNICATIONS WITH ME!

I won't talk to you! DO not talk about me. I don't care what you say, I don't care what you think, I don't care..............................

If I say that Aerocontinente's online reservation doesn't work and it HURTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you that strong, what can I say.

Anyway, if you love DOM aviation, then come back and live here, it is easy to sit in Holland and talk ...t about things that are far from you. BYE!

Status
Not open for further replies.