Heading back to DR

m65swede

Mar 18, 2002
I finally got everything together for my DR trip; will arrive in Boca Chica this Thursday. I plan to spend a couple of days there, then on to San Francisco de Macor?s for a few days to visit my wife's family. San Juan de la Maguana via Constanza will be next on the list.

Am going to attempt to drop in on Hillbilly over in Santiago; I seem to recollect owing him a beer.

I will be glad for more stable weather such as the DR has. Here in Illinois it got up to 80+ degrees one day last week; now they have issued frost warnings for tonight with temps to reach low 30's or even high 20's in some areas of the state. All my apple, pear, and cherry trees are in full bloom. Sure hope the frost doesn't kill all the fruit!

I guess the best strategy is to consume Presidente in quantities sufficient to make me "forget" all that stuff. :)

Swede

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
If you are getting to see Hillbilly, don't forget us up here on the North Shore!!! My refreshments only stretch to Fruit Juices!!! Give me a call when you are around & we'll make a date/time etc. - Grahame.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Hope you have a good 4 x 4

Hear that road is awesome. Will await a full report.

You have the phone number: USE IT!

HB

Getting a new rebuilt on my GMC tranny this week (8^((