Pictures Of Ocean Bavaro (h10) Punta Cana

QUALITYGUY1

Mar 24, 2003
El Tigre said:
Nice pictures man. What's the megapixels on your digicam?

The pictures were taken with a 35MM camera, subsequently, I had the pictures developed and put on CD as well...I have a "TON" of pictures to say the least!!...LOL!!!

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
I was really impressed with the quality of those pictures. Well if you have any more you would like to share please let me know. I enjoyed your pics. The water looked so blue and warm and...oh let me stop. Makes me sad I can't go over there for a while.

Now that I have seen your pictures and the changes around the resort, that I detected, maybe they will transform it.

I also remember the post I deleted, I will look again in November, make it a point to visit and see for myself.

Pictures are good Dave, I am going to try that with my 35 mm and have them proecessed to disk and compare with my digital cam.

Last edited:

QUALITYGUY1

Mar 24, 2003
Ah! I'm soooo glad you liked them WUD! I just knew you would remember! Thanks for the positive feedback! I took all the shots of our vaykay with a 35mm, so to have them processed into disks & double prints (6 rolls!!!) was a tad pricey but I think worth the $$$. My wife made a great album with the prints, as usual, which is great for show and tell.

Regards,
Dave ;)

QUALITYGUY1

Mar 24, 2003
Thanks for the advice on that site WUD...I'll try that next time. The wifey and I will be traveling to France/Austria/Switzerland/Germany soon and I'm sure I'll take a ton of pics with both the 35 & digi.

Dave