I propose new trademark logo for Air France.

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
JEE JEE....you are 100% right Aviastar..they always had some problems with the luggage sortation system in CDG...they were sometimes they left around 150bags per flights......ufffff

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Aviastar..how is AF operation SDQCDG???

now they will get a new member on skyteam south African airways...and still working on AirJamaica

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
SDQ PAR is as always, luggage is somewhere else but not here. They declined the idea to use 340s here. Actually their 3 weekly flights to SDQ are not enough to cover all demand. Remember that AF is the one that offers best connections and fares to Europe. So they will use 744 here. Their flights to PUJ are extremely popular, sold out 101% all the time. Air Jamaica is an old friend of DL,a s well as SA. Do you know that SKYTEAM declined Aeroflot's petition to be a member, after Aeroflot declined Boeings and changed if for 320s DL became mad and said good-bye to SU. I think that SKYTEAM is very weak, look at Star, Oneworld - they are monsters. SKYTEAM is not that effective, I mean in fare policies and connections.

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
SDQ-CDG

I think their is not enough demand on this routes for Air France they had first daily flights CDG-SXM-SDQ-CDG in B742/743 and now they had 5 direct flights per week to SDQ direct and then they have open CDG-PUJ reduced 1 at SDQ and increased 3 to CDG-PUJ it now the 3 SDQ-CDG and 4 PUJ-CDG.

I like to have this the best option for Air France

CDG-SDQ-PUJ-CDG (3 times p.w.)
CDG-PUJ-SDQ-CDG(4 times p.w.)

7 days to PUJ and SDQ

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Air France did not reduce frequency to SDQ, technically the are able to operate only 7 flights to DOM, so. Since the majority of their travellers are tourists they changed their schedule and now they fly 3 SDQ and 4 PUJ. They will not be able to operate more than 7 weekly flights in the near future.

And try to learn something about aviation, buddy.

PAR PUJ SDQ PAR 7 times a week is more expensive than 4 + 3 flights as it today.

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Ok landing rights an other costs

But if its trhe same problem why? Iberia fly 7 weekly flights 4 MAD-SJU-SDQ-MAD and 3 MAD-SDQ-SJU-MAD. You now their want transport from each way so much possible peoples. Their had plans to fly daily or 5 or 6 CDG-PUJ and 3 / 4 CDG-SDQ. But we need to know this time is a nightmare crissis for airlines.