Stanley Joaqu?n..

Art2Gecko

Apr 1, 2003
Can you give a link to the Auxer group story you posted below?
What is the source where you found that?

Jan 1, 2002
usted le interesa mucho la noticia de auxer, oh cree que es el unico que pone.

busquela en un buscador como yo la encontre y tambien algunos diarios dominicanos (version impresa, y algunos online como DL)entre jueves y viernes se hicieron eco de la noticia, claro resumida.

Jan 1, 2002
hermano, yo tengo el mas minimo interes en decir cosas falsas, yo lo vi en la prensa y publique aqui, ahora si es falso, es cosa de la prensa no mia, porque yo leo y publico, nada mas.

Art2Gecko

Apr 1, 2003
I didn't mean to imply that you were fabricating the story, I was just trying to find out the source. What newspaper, what conference was Scott presenting at, that sort of thing. I was just looking for the name of the newspaper, or a link to the story, that's all. I am grateful for you posting the information.

latinusa

Mar 28, 2003
VIVA STORY

I talked to BOB and he said that they even took pictures of him at that conference..BUT can anybody show the story with pictures of him?..we need also the link. PLEASE sen~or stanley por favor, try to remember buscador you found story then we will know its true. REASON is there are many SCAMS in stock exchange VIVA/AUXER trade..so we are trying to protect our dinerito, our feria...

Gracias...