Any Direct cheap flights from SDQ to CCS (caracas)?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Ok all of you airline experts (my heros), please inform me if there is a cheap airline going direct from SDQ to CCS (caracas)? I don't care if the plane is 707 or russian prop. I just want to get there cheap (damn 26 to 1 dollar rate, we are all poorer). Please give prices and times of airrval and departure. Thanks in advance.

GRS

Jan 2, 2002
Date? Duration? ETC, give us the trip details and I would give you a price. The lowest published fare is 144 + taxes in Aserca, but i don't know if they are still flying.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I can leave on any date. as you all know, i Live in DR so I am free of all the travel restrictions. I will go there whenever the prices are best and stay there as long as I want.

Viva la vida de solteros. !!!!!!
I will check to see if that airline is still in business. How come I had never heard of this airline before?
let me do my homework. Please give more info as soon as possible. thanks a million

Ray of Light

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 19, 2003
VH 825 SDQ CCS DC9 1420 1550 1***5*7
VH 801 SDQ CCS DC9 1510 1740 *234*6*
R7 421 SDQ CCS DC9 1530 1700 ***4**7
VH 823 SDQ CCS DC9 1540 1815 1***5*7

VH - AEROPOSTAL
R7 - ACERCA

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
thanks for all the great info.....

Thank you all of my heros, I have been able to buy a ticket from SDQ - CCS - SDQ via Acerca airlines for only 5,400 pesos with taxes. That is a great fare considering miami and NYC are 10K plus.
I will keep you all updated with my daily activities in vevezuela and Jazzcom you will have my full report on your desk when I come back.
venezuela babes, here I come.
AZB soon to be in heaven.
P.S. I will not stay in caracas but will take buses to all over the country.

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
AZB...if you are in Valencia please let me know, I can give you the address of my family there. I am sure they would be happy to give you a Polar bien fria.
Portate bien!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
mainegirl, if I go there, I will write you a note. Incidently I also have a friend there. A fellow chiropractor. Let me see if I will have time to swing by there.
To change the subject, it was a pleasant surprise to see you in santiago. I hope you wuill give me the opportunity to invite you to lunch and a cold one next time you come this way.
regards,
AZB

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Re: thanks for all the great info.....

AZB said:
Thank you all of my heros, I have been able to buy a ticket from SDQ - CCS - SDQ via Acerca airlines for only 5,400 pesos with taxes. That is a great fare considering miami and NYC are 10K plus.
I will keep you all updated with my daily activities in vevezuela and Jazzcom you will have my full report on your desk when I come back.
venezuela babes, here I come.
AZB soon to be in heaven.
P.S. I will not stay in caracas but will take buses to all over the country.

Check out Puerto la Cruz and Margarita Island. Try and have Ceasar Salads there. They have a sort of competition in the restaurants and make them at the table. I have that every night before dinner just to see who had the most panash in the creative flow.

I actually went with my wife before she was my wife so we had a good time:) My Spanish was much better then and we met all sorts of people on the Ferry over to Magarita Island. On the way back we had dinner with a Vet, the Seiko Watch salesman for the country whom we bought 2 watches from at wholesale and a very lovely lady MD. Had a great time.

I wonder if they will understand your Dominican? LOL

Have fun and let me know how you fared!

Escott

GRS

Jan 2, 2002
AZB

I was there last year, and I'm hoping to come back again this year...Lots of fun!! Enjoy and please report back!!!!!!!!!