Musicqueen on TV

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Tony C

Since 1990...is that good enough for you?

The producer for the show you saw me on, (and by the way, I never would have thought you watched AmericaTeVe Channel 41 of all the channels available), the director and even Maria Elvira Salazar are old colleagues of mine, from Telemundo and Univision, which is where I worked before dedicating my full time to radio.

For the people wondering what I was doing on TV, let me just say the show was called: <b><i>"Who wears the pants in the Latin American household in the United States?"</b></i>

There were three women and three men, they have a poll during the show to see who the audience votes for, and of course the women won!

I'm gonna let TonyC explain how he perceived the whole thing, and they I'll give you MY point of view...if anybody is interested!!!

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
MQ,

I was just killing time between my 2 favorite TV shows. "A la Siete con Fernando" and "El Mikimbin de Miami" LOL
As I am in the business myself I like to check out the competition. I only caught the last 20 mins but I thought you handled yourself quite well. Believe it or not I found my self aggreeing with you for the most part.
BTW Did you know that when you got really excited your Mini-Skirt started hiking up? Almost got a shot of the promised land!

Golo,
I bet you run home ever night to catch "The Roof!" Me I still fantasize of Lori from "Chat" and Rosana(La Dominican) from "Fuzion" waiting for me together in my pool!
Ever check out that show "SpeedLogic?"

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Tony

Tony:

Yeah, that Rosana is a real pussy---cat. I like her moves. She dresses a little wild. But I like the Roof dancers. I catch Speed Logic all the time. When am I going to see your machine there?

TW

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Re: Tony

Golo100 said:
Tony:

Yeah, that Rosana is a real pussy---cat. I like her moves. She dresses a little wild. But I like the Roof dancers. I catch Speed Logic all the time. When am I going to see your machine there?

TW

We are starting a new show called "Street Energy". Kind of like SpeedLogic but with more Tech and lots more women! So I won't put my car on the competitions show. Hopefully I will be down in Santo Domingo this July to cover the Street scene down there. maybe we can feature your car.
Actually I am selling the Alfa. A few weeks ago I was invited out to the Speedway by Ferrari North America to test drive the New Maserati and the new Ferrari 575M Maranello(What a glorious beast). They only let me sit in the Enzo. I fell in love with the Maserati Spider Cambiocorsa. I should have one in my driveway by November.

SuperStar

Apr 18, 2003
"A few weeks ago I was invited out to the Speedway by Ferrari North America to test drive the New Maserati and the new Ferrari 575M Maranello(What a glorious beast). They only let me sit in the Enzo."

That is very interesting! I would love for them to call me up just to allow me to test drive it. I'm pretty sure I would've slept in it. What's up with a hookup?