Reassurance please. Breezes Punta Cana

Fino Alley

Apr 29, 2003
My Partner and I have booked up a trip to the Superclubs Breezes Punta Cana hotel. We are travelling in a couple of weeks so have been avidly reading everything we can on the area / hotel.
Sadly, quite a few of the reviews on Debbie's travel site are very negative about this resort. I am hoping a few members could shed some light on the standards there.
I have previously stayed in a couple of Riu resorts on the North coast and had an amazing time. How does the Breezes Punta Cana compare if anyone has seen both?

Thankyou in advance for any advice offered, this seems a great community for helping other people out :)

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
Breezes Punta Cana

I just have to say one thing, that the Breezes Puntaq Cana is one of the lowest cost AI you can find on the market and as a tour operator, I rather send my clients to a self catering Holiday instead of Ai, although we do book the same resort.
But as the saying goes: You get what you pay for and I hope you got a real good deal on it. ( not more then $50.00 per person per day?)
Let me know , I am just curious of your opinion when you get back.

Fino Alley

Apr 29, 2003
We paid ?900 gbp each for 3 weeks. Thats about $1400 USD I think. Works out about ?68 USD per day including flights from the UK. That's quite cheap for over here.

Hope it wasn't cheap for a reason!

I'll let you know how I get on Sunnyvillas :)

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
Breezes Punta Cana

Fino Alley said:
We paid ?900 gbp each for 3 weeks. Thats about $1400 USD I think. Works out about ?68 USD per day including flights from the UK. That's quite cheap for over here.

Hope it wasn't cheap for a reason!

I'll let you know how I get on Sunnyvillas :)

You did get a good rate with the airfare , so you can't really compalin:)))))
Inany case, next time, do yourself a favour and book a self catering Holiday.
As I mentioned befgore, I do book AI , but never really suggest it:)))))

Love to meet peole from the real land.
Please do let m eknow how it goes, I am very curious.