I need some HELP

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Is there anyone from the Rochester area coming down to Purto Plata during May please? I need something odering & bringing down from Interplak (Bausch & Lomb) that I don't appear to be able to get in this country. Thanks - Grahame.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Hi BushBaby,

Richard is going to the US in May returning around the last week in May. If no-one else comes down earlier, he can always pick up and bring back for you - he'll be around New Jersey.

Christa

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Grahme, if there is any way I can be of assistance here in the Chicago area, please let me know. I'll be returning to Sosua on May 22.

Heidie46

May 10, 2003
BushBaby said:
Is there anyone from the Rochester area coming down to Purto Plata during May please? I need something odering & bringing down from Interplak (Bausch & Lomb) that I don't appear to be able to get in this country. Thanks - Grahame. [/*S*..Hi Grahame..I'm coming from Canada..Ontario to Puerto Plata on the 19th of May..if there's anything I can do to help...just let me know...be happy to help out..am sure we have in Toronto what Rochester has?..or something the same if you can't get it before ??..just let me know ;)
Heidi