Sexy DR men

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
Hey all,

Can anyone recommend a place where I can find some sexy, clean DR men for some meaningless sex? I am a female and attractive. The last time I was there I picked up a few guys but they didn't know what the hell they were doing. I'd like "professionals" someone who is worth the while and knows what they're doing.

Are there any places for females to get a little loving?

Again I stress clean and sexy. Speaking English is optional... As a matter of fact... they don't even have to talk.

Thanks.

katty

Mar 14, 2003
I don't know where your headed bu I was in Pumta Cana 3 mos ago and the men had thim hangin out. And if you want that kind you can find it

Last edited:

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
LOL

Can't get it in your own country, probably another BS post? Any AI resort and you can have all the fun you need and want to pay for.
dale7(Howard)

katty

Mar 14, 2003
Re: LOL

dale7 said:
Can't get it in your own country, probably another BS post? Any AI resort and you can have all the fun you need and want to pay for.
dale7(Howard)
yea and the men in dr are the best, here in us nothin but rednecks

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
O Dios Mio give me strength :rolleyes:

I suggest you take applications, letters of recommendations, doctor's note and have them shower.

Full moon out.

Katty so happy to see you getting the hang of using the quote button.

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
katty said:
I don't know where your headed bu I was in Pumta Cana 3 mos ago and the men had thim hangin out. And if you want that kind you can find it

No, I'm not BS'ing. I can get sex here just fine. There's just something very exciting about having meaningless sex with a stranger in a foreign country.... Can't explain it.

I'm going to Santo Domingo.

I was hoping there was somewhere where the guys had a "proven" track record so that I didn't end up with a dud.

I don't think it's fair that women are thrown at foreign men but when a woman wants a little nooky, she has to settle on the "locals" All guys have to do is ask a taxi driver.

Katty if you know of any men in Santo Domingo that cater to women, I'd apprecitate it.... Oh and No homosexuals. Just some fine, sexy DR men who know how to work it.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
You know...

I try to live by my 'tag line' but it's times like these that I just want to scream at the top of my lungs...

Could there be people stupid enough to think that they can just come on to something like DR1 and ASK where to go looking for men?

Or stupid enough to think that no one is going to question whether this is just another 'sock puppet'?

Come on, people...please use your brains!!!

If you don't have anything constructive or informative to add to this wonderful board, please just go away!!!

And notice that I'm saying PLEASE...when I really want to say something else!!!

Anna...por favor, you're smart and that's why you're the boss here...just close this thing!!!

If a person needs to ask this STUPID question, they need to see a shrink...before they go looking for more 'meaningless' sex!!!

Thanks...I needed to say that!!!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
This is the most "meaningless" post I have seen in a long time.

If your serious?

We are very "professional" and even have a book with photos you can look at. May I recommend one of our more mature companions?

Criss "the earth moved" Colon

He has one hell of a proven track record. Actually his resume is available on the message board 24x7.

If you want my cell #, email me ;)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
It was first posted in General section then lucky me got it. I was going to delete the whole thing but I honestly took it as a joke.

A guy or girl that has to come to a public forum and ask where to find good sex and think they are going to actually get names and phone numbers has to be joking. I stand by my first thought. This is a joke.

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
Robert said:
This is the most "meaningless" post I have seen in a long time.

If your serious?

We are very "professional" and even have a book with photos you can look at. May I recommend one of our more mature companions?

Criss "the earth moved" Colon

He has one hell of a proven track record. Actually his resume is available on the message board 24x7.

If you want my cell #, email me ;)

I don't see what the big deal is? I mean If someone knows of a place that caters to women, just let me know. It's that simple. I don't need to hear everybody's opinions about my decision to ask on a message board where to find sex.

I'm a female, we can be "out there" too. Men aren't the only ones who like a little foreign nooky. I thought you guys would be more understanding guessing that we all are adults.

If I were an American male, as soon as I get in the taxi, the cab driver would be offering up some names and places of females. But as a woman, I don't have that luxury. Which is why I'm here.

I've been coming to these boards for almost two years. I never post because you guys are always so judgemental and act like the moral police. I don't need your moral opinions just a name, place or location where I can get me a piece when I get back to SD.

I know I can pick up any guy in DR, but like I said... I want someone who knows what they're doing.

Robert, Criss isn't Dominican is he? And isn't he old? I mean if he has a proven track record then maybe but I'm really looking for some hot Dominican. What's your email address? I'll email you if your really know of a place.

Thanks.

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
Anna Coniglio said:
It was first posted in General section then lucky me got it. I was going to delete the whole thing but I honestly took it as a joke.

A guy or girl that has to come to a public forum and ask where to find good sex and think they are going to actually get names and phone numbers has to be joking. I stand by my first thought. This is a joke.

Anna, If you were a female who was in touch with her sexuality and really just wanted to sleep with a hot Dominican guy without being judged, how would you go about it? I mean nobody knows me on this board. It's not like I'm asking my Aunt Carol. I'm asking a bunch of strangers where I can I can meet a stranger for a little nooky. No big deal. I thought it would be okay to ask here thinking maybe somebody would say... "when you get here call so and so"

Or maybe somebody would PM with a name or something.

Unless I'm on the Christianity board, I don't see whats so wrong with wanting a piece when I get to DR. I mean am I causing a world crisis or something?

I'm asking because I seriously want to know. I've had some duds in DR and I just don't want to be disappointed again...

I mean they adverstise on the net for men, But what about us women?

rubio

Apr 28, 2003
www.geocities.com
Ok...for the record: I don't think there is problem with a female that is single and looking for a good time. I'm sure many people agree. However, I think you went about it the wrong way. Personally, I don't think it was necessary for you to advertise yourself on the messageboard- you should have just asked "Where's the best place to meet sexy eligible Dominican men?" instead of "where I can find some sexy, clean DR men for some meaningless sex?"

My advice to you is to go there and see for yourself, to find what you are looking for. Someone on this board might recommend something to you that might not be your type, ETC.

My two cents, take it or leave it.

Rubio

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
rubio said:
Ok...for the record: I don't think there is problem with a female that is single and looking for a good time. I'm sure many people agree. However, I think you went about it the wrong way. Personally, I don't think it was necessary for you to advertise yourself on the messageboard- you should have just asked "Where's the best place to meet sexy eligible Dominican men?" instead of "where I can find some sexy, clean DR men for some meaningless sex?"

My advice to you is to go there and see for yourself, to find what you are looking for. Someone on this board might recommend something to you that might not be your type, ETC.

My two cents, take it or leave it.

Rubio

Hey Rubio,

I appreciate your feedback, although I disagree with you about my approach. Nobody on this board knows me and I don't know them. You guys aren't my co-workers or my family you all are just pixels so I think it's okay to be frank. Lay it out on the table no holds barred. I'm not looking for a boyfriend, a husband, a friend... just meaninless sex. It's that simple... Not here to be judged... just want a name and a phone number.

But anyway, I've been to the DR a few times and like I've said before the couple of sexy guys I did find, did NOT and I stress NOT-- have it going on in the bed room. Which is why I'm looking for guys with "better reputations" If you catch my drift.

All I'm saying is if anybody has this information for me, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
ClippedWing said:
Robert, What's your email address? I'll email you if your really know of a place.

Click on the email or PM button under Robert's post. That will enable you to send a message directly to him.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
I think there is nothing wrong with the approach or with the question. If a man asked this, he would be given the information - with a whole load of people wishing him well in his quest. I remember a thread not so long ago where a homosexual asked and he was answered.

Only problem is, I don't know and I don't know anyone who would know. I would not even know how to go about finding out if I wanted to know.

ClippedWing, what about going to the places where you could meet some men and ask them outright how they perform - kinda as part of your decision criteria - foreplay if you like. If they wilt, obviously they don't perform. If they tell you, then you may have found the qualities that you want. Heck! I don't know.

Maybe you can let us know after your vacation how things worked out - and we can start us this list of excellent sex partners - and we can ... Shut Up Christa!.

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Why should I share?

I did my own research and development and never found there to be a shortage of good Dominican men. ;)
You remind me of a woman I met this winter who was on the island for six weeks. She told me she was traveling the world
in search of the world's best penis. I didn't give her any names or phone numbers either. LOL

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
Thanks Chris and Dulce.... it's kind of like I expected. This type of information is not readily available for women.

I'll keep searching but If I come up empty perhaps I'll try your approach Christa just outright asking and see where that gets me.

Dulce, I guess I'm kind of like your friend... I like to have liasons in all the foreign countries I go to... make the memories sweeter and so far I have to say Cuban men are the best hands down so far, no ifs, ands, buts about it. Just looking for a DR man that can measure up.

Thanks again for not passing judgment. I'm not going back until later this year but I'll let you all know if I found some good nooky and how I found it.

Status
Not open for further replies.