Not the "glass house" again.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Exactly when I thought it was fun to be living in santiago as opposed to santo domingo with all the traffic and the events like the glass house, we get the mess come to our door step. The Damn Glass house is here and right near my house. There is this ever long traffic jam packed lines and thousands of people watching some clowns inside the Glass cube. This is just terrible as this damn thing will attract all the shady characters from all the dangerous barrios to come right to our neighborhood. I can never take the main road out of my neighborhood as it will be jammed packed for who know till when. My life is ruined, I am depressed.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
My life is ruined. There are millions of people 24 hours a day around the glass house shouting and screaming. Tons of people crossing the streets and causing traffic jams. I can no longer take the regular routes to get to my home. Have to take back streets and even then I get stuck in traffic jams. last night I came home at 3am and there they were, thousands of people shouting and screaming around the glass house. How the hell the occupants suppose to sleep?
How long will this Sh*t last?
This world is sure filled with some wierd people.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Relax,it only lasts for a month!

Besides,you can do some "Slut Patrols" down at the house! Beware of pickpockets,they loved the "Glass House" on El Conde!

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
AZB, I hope Cris is right, it lasts only a month, don't want you crying in your beer over this.

The real glass house should be all gov't buildings and offices. Think of the concept, that could really bring about a change in government. Regards, PJT

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
PJT said:

The real glass house should be all gov't buildings and offices. Think of the concept, that could really bring about a change in government. Regards, PJT

Good God man, then how can they keep up with the money stashing if we can all see the whole scam:confused: ?????????? I like the concept, I'll go get the boulders and the shotgun :devious: :rambo: :hurt: Fire at Will!!!!!!