Hotel Hispanola

Tracks83

May 3, 2003
Hey there,
I will be traveling to DR for the second time this June. I just got back from Boca Chica and had the best time of my life. As soon as I got back I called my agent to start searching for another spot. This time I want to stay in Santo Domingo. I was recommended (b/c i want something cheap) the Hispanola. Is this a good hotel. I just need a place that is near the National Palace where I can bathe in the sun and get some rest. I'm not looking for all that resort accomadations. I met a very lovely woman in Santo Domingo and I want to be near her. Oh! One more question, does the Hispanola allow guests in the hotel. I know that the all-inclusive resorts do not, will the Hispanola have a problem with it.
Thank You

kjdrga

Mar 25, 2002
I couldn't tell you if they allow guest, but the hotel wasn't that cheap. I remember we paid $100 per night and that was a couple years ago. It does have a great pool and Pizza Hut delivers there!

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
They have a free breakfast buffet, if you wake up early enough. The pool is nice.
Don't know about others in the room - and the cost was up there even though we arranged it via e-mail instead of the 800 number.
mk

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Tracks83 said:
One more question, does the Hispanola allow guests in the hotel. I know that the all-inclusive resorts do not, will the Hispanola have a problem with it.
Thank You

Save some money, go to the Palacio and then you won't worry about "guests" either. Nice location, premises, price.

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
kjdrga said:
I couldn't tell you if they allow guest, but the hotel wasn't that cheap. I remember we paid $100 per night and that was a couple years ago. It does have a great pool and Pizza Hut delivers there!

Since when is $100.00 a night for a hotel like the Hispaniola Not Cheap? Not everybody wants to stay at a Motel 6!