Yoga in Sosua

GLENN ASHER

May 5, 2003
I will be visiting Sosua in June. While I scuba, my wife would like to attend a yoga session. Are there any in Sosua? How do we get in touch with them?

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
Hola GLENN ASHER!!!!!!!!

DR1 has---
Members: 3,680, Threads: 21,790, Posts: 127,743

Do your homework (Search, Search, and Search again!)
Ask your questions.
And Good Luck!

By the way---
Welcome to DR1!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Thanks
Tim H.

Help, and be Helped.
That?s why were here!!!

mainer

Mar 22, 2002
There is a yoga place in Perla Marina on the beach. A Chilean lady who owns the natural cabanas there teaches the class. I am in Florida right now, so I can't help you with the contact. Maybe someone else knows the real name of the place. If you go to the beach in Perla Marina and walk right down the path in front of the condos, you will come to a Swiss Family Robinson type house. The yoga is in that "resort".

Mainer

quaqualita

Feb 4, 2002
Natural Caba?as

hi,
Here you can find more info and how to contact Natural Caba?as, the post above is talking about:
http://www.naturacabana.com
I don't know the place very well, but it's built in a beautiful surrounding, owned by a couple from Chile.

marina

Jan 2, 2002
www.kitexcite.com
An American is now teaching yoga at the gym in sosua. wednesday's at 5:30p ( I think) and Saturday at 10a.

In Cabarete, Monday and Thursday, 7:45a at Carib Bic Center, and Mon through Friday another American teaching at Kite Beach Hotel, 8a.

Marina
Cabarete