Ferry from DR to CUBA?

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
How can a three day cruise even on a third rate boat equal a weeks getaway?

<scratching head while shaking from side to side>

For what its worth, I would like to get away for a week in three days to Cuba as well. I would love to see it before Castro croaks and the Island is opened up again. Yeah Tony C, I know, 1000 plagues will fall upon me and my dick will fall off if I go.

Escott

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
jazzcom said:

<scratching head while shaking from side to side>

For what its worth, I would like to get away for a week in three days to Cuba as well. I would love to see it before Castro croaks and the Island is opened up again. Yeah Tony C, I know, 1000 plagues will fall upon me and my dick will fall off if I go.

Escott
Well at least you have a dick. We all know you have no Balls!!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Please go! Support the "Killer Castro"!

Your money is more important to him now than ever before.They have 78 more people in prison now and they have to feed them a bowl of rice everyday,and they need more bullets for their firing squads.Killed 3 men last month for trying to escape from the tyranny! Cris Colon

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Tony C said:
Well at least you have a dick. We all know you have no Balls!!!!

Hahahaha, you are as big a fanatic as my other Buddy AZB.

I am gonna say hi to Fidel for you Tony! Want me to kiss him also Tony? Glad you are a young man Tony, that way you will have much time to get over yourself! LOL

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
jazzcom said:

Jazzcom, I'm really worried about you. Three days there on a boat, a few days to spend there and a plane back. So, hey presto, a week's getaway.

Is the boat third rate? That's why I asked - has anyone done this? Sorry to hear about the threats to your Dick if you decide to go. Me, I can go without problems - remember, my country and Cuba are friends :cool:

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
"Jazzcom, I'm really worried about you. Three days there on a boat, a few days to spend there and a plane back. So, hey presto, a week's getaway.

Is the boat third rate? That's why I asked - has anyone done this? Sorry to hear about the threats to your Dick if you decide to go. Me, I can go without problems - remember, my country and Cuba are friends"

You don't understand sweetie? The boat leaves Puerto Plata on a Tuesday and come back on Thursday. You can twist it all you like and even throw in a stop in Jamaica but you won't get more than 4 days Round Trip Friday to Monday and that only includes half day in Cuba.

You can't listen to Tony about Cuba. There is only his way and his way. Not all of us are making a political statement, just him. He is only upset that Castro threw him out of the Country when they emptied the prisons there and sent him and all the other convicts on the Muriel boatlift. LOL

Get it yet?

Escott

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Why not fly?

They have a bunch of flights out of Santo Domingo. Who needs all that water to be looked at??

I was going to say that "I knew there were a lot of "them", but I didn't know they had a navy!!" But that is not PC so I won't say that....

Might be interesting trip...

HB

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
So, I get it! I like water better than airplanes! HAS ANYONE DONE THIS TRIP? or are y'all just tawk'in. Maybe I need to see my buddy Castro for a little cuba libre! SWEETY!

Or maybe I just need a cheap get-away!