La Romana Info

peep

Jan 2, 2002
I've been visiting the DR for ten years now but have never been beyond the area between the capital and Boca Chica. I hope to get down for a few days before the end of the month. My companion (who lives in the capital) has mentioned wanting to take a two or three day trip to La Romana. Her idea seems to be to pack an overnight bag and look for a hotel when we get there. I would like to do a little more preparation like do we take a bus from the capital or a cab from Boca Chica. Any cheap hotel recomendations? What do you do there on the weekends. Theres a 50/50 chance we'll bring her nine year old daughter.

I've tried to do a board search but I keep getting a msg saying my request for info needs more words. Any ideas?? Either about the trip or my computer search? (yes I have tried using more words)

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
peep said:

I've tried to do a board search but I keep getting a msg saying my request for info needs more words. Any ideas?? Either about the trip or my computer search? (yes I have tried using more words)

Search terms - type just like this:

Romana AND hotel

133 hits, 6 pages.

It is the "la" that the seach engine doesn't like. Too short and would be embedded inside words I suspect. Like lazy and lapus lazuli etc.