for AZB

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
I tried to reply to a different thread but the moderators shut it down. You're having a ball in Venezuela? Try and get to San Cristobal, it is an amazing town.

My other favorite place is Chichiriviche. It is a mess of hotels and rutted dirt roads but you can take a boat from there out to the islands and have your own private island for the day.

I am not surprised you find the Venezuelan women so beautiful. My first boyfriend was a Venezuelan and I came very close to marrying...but I was too young to know what I really wanted. Now he lives in the States, is an engineer and has a beautiful family.

One of the things he told me was that the real pretty girls are called a name, "chica cuadrada", because more likely than not they have had some work done. Venezuelans are the vainest people in the world. The country has more plastic surgeons per capita than anyplace else. Having said that, the natural beauty of the people used to stop me in my tracks...everywhere I went I used to see a good looking guy...or ten.

Have a great time AZB. I am very jealous. It has been a long time since I have been there. I can say that my best memories are with Venezuelan people. Great food, music, love for life....enjoy it.

Last edited:

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Puerto la Cruz

The area around Puerto la Cruz, La Lecheria, the city of canals and the 32 offshore islands is one of my favorite places in the world. I was ready to make the switch from Sosua to that area until the murderer Hugo got out of hand. Maybe they'll get rid of him in August. The down side of that scenario is that he may exile himself with his good friend Hippolito. Indeed, great minds think alike.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Hi mainegirl, I have been all over venezuela so far. I came very close to san cristobal but didn't want to venture too far off track from our planned route. We went to merida from caracas and then to Maracaibo to ciudad ojeda and now we are in barquisimeto. Today we will go to a small town called Acarigua and then to Valencia.
I must tell you that Venezuela is not like what it used to be many years ago. The economy is really bad and their Bolivares (venezuelan currency) has gone down to the floor in comparison to dollar ex: a few months ago it was 700 to 1 dollar now the dollar sells for more than 2000 to 1. The businesses are closing by the day and no one spends any money during the weekdays. Many small towns are like ghost towns and the crime is very high in many decent sized cities. It you walk out in caracas at night, you are inviting trouble. Even in barquisimeto we see armed guards with bullet proof vests strapped to their bodies. The place looked like Baghdad after 11pm at night, no one on the streets.
People are very nice once you get to know them but every one is cautious of everyone. This is not the venezuela that people got to know many years ago. Even Merida is runned by the criminals so just imagine what other bigger cities are like. On the positive side, this is not a 3rd world country as many people think. The infrastructure is very modern and transportation system is very efficient. There is money here guys I mean the architecture of the building alone in major cities will catch your attention. People still have money and pride and folks are educated as compared to many other countries in the region.
The girls are simply dolls. Even the toll booth girls are model class. I mean, you guys will have a hard time keeping your composure when you come in contact with these beauties in such high abundance.
Mind you these chamas (girls) are not easy. They have pride and are educated to some extent. Venezuelan people are proud people in major cities so the girls will not throw themselves to old gringos. You need alot more than just money to attract them.
I speak spanish and I have put in my hours and even I am having a hard time. But don't worry guys, i have pictures of my conquests for you all. Thanks god to latinchat.com, I have a date today with a hot chama.
Venezuelans speak just like dominicans but with a cleaner accent. The accent varies from region to region in venezuela but I can understand them 100%.
Anyway, time to leave this city and head to another one. Will keep you all updated.
sincerely,
AZB (in heaven)

Last edited:

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
I'm sorry to hear about this state of affairs. I was always careful at night but with what has happened with the economy, its sinful. Another great job by Hugo. That certainly isn't the Venezuelaq I know.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
So glad to be back home.

For those of you who complain about dominican economy, go visit venezuela. The, once, thriving economy is now in the pits. The crime is out of control and their currency is reaching the value of the toilet paper.
Then exactly when I thought we were in a much better condition I was told that dollars has reached 27 and change? Damn, I think we are not so far behind.
Anyway, venezuela is a nice country to visit if you keep your eyes open and keep one hand on your wallet pocket. The women are most beautiful but also arrogant until you come to smaller towns. The beer is good (polar) and the food is tasty. The weather varies from region to region and so do the people. Some places people look 100% german (colonnia Tovar) and other places they look and speak just like dominicans.
If you get to know the real venezuelans they will open up their doors to you and to your friends. One couple took us all around town and even bought us gifts and local CD music. Then in another town a few venezuelan arabs in a restaurant gave us free food and drinks. They refused to take our money when they found out I was from pakistan. Then the owner took me to another arab restaurant and made me drink 6 beers and ordered local cheese and other goodies. When the bill came, the new owner found us two fighting over the bill. Thats when he surprised us both and snatched the bill from my hand and ripped it up in 3 pieces. No one paid.
So the real venezuelans are very friendly and hospitable.
Every thing is pleasant in venezuela untill you leave the country. Thats when they slap you with 36 dollars exit tax. bastards.
Hahahaha
Over-all, i am glad I went there and Now even more glad to come back tomy little island. My Dominican Wife was there to pick me up from the bus stop and took me home in her car with a million kisses.