Hey you all in Santo Domingo

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Im comming into town tomorrow to do a bit of work on my bike and see my doctor ,if anyone would like to hook up for a drink early evenig after 5 let me know,also where can I get a cheap hotel for the night
Johnny

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Dude,
Didn't you check the archives?
Hope it's not too serious, for you either...
mk

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
There's absolutly nothing wrong with Johnny (At least that a Doctor can fix) nor his bike. Hogs never break. He just needs an excuse to get in to Sto. Dgo. for a nite. Isn't there a small hotel (3 stories) called ..... del mar on the malecon just past the monument. Has a bar and a decent dinning room. Used to be RD$350.00 now $500.00/night. Small but clean with Air and TV. Short walk to Calle del Conde.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Johnny...

I'm gonna be in town tomorrow as well...Staying at the Hispaniola...

I want to get together at Champions around 7:00 to watch the Sox/Yankees game...

I'm hoping Rob, Cleef, Jan, Pib and Mr. Pib, Timex and Mrs. Timex can join me...how about it?

Let me know...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Note to Eddy & the Queen!!!!!!!

You might want to check the date on Johnny's post!He was here last Friday.You are both a "Day Late & A Dollar Short"!CCCCCCCC

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Ooops...

Another senior moment brought to you courtesy of the Queen...

Hey, only 20 hours for my body to be in PARADISE!!!

My mind is already over there!!!

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Well

Did he get his bike fixed? What is the name of that hotel?
OK back to the jokes I go.

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
If you ever see my Harley on a trailer or in the back of a truck, call 911 cuz it's been stolen.
Harley's made for ridin (of course yuppies may have a different view)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Jazz - Obviously your brain is back in the 70-80's, Harley's have had a pretty good reliability record in recent years...

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Compared to your statements.

"Hogleys are either in a box or in the back of a Pick-up."
"Most unreliable bikes after the stankin british."

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
been there

A Harley in Japan is quite desirable. They have Harley shops all over the place. My son and I used to go to one in the Shibuya area of Tokyo. He bought himself a "Milwaukee Iron" shirt, cause he was homesick.
Harley has at least 3 plants in the Milwaukee area, and they're celebrating 100 years. If you had a place within 20 -30 miles of Milwaukee, you could rent it out during the end of August. I think most people are getting the equivalent of a month's rent for 2 weeks or less. Harley owners will be here from everywhere.
I think they've improved on the reliability issue. Customers have to buy used ones because the waiting line for new ones is so long. They are very expensive.
They also have CEOs, bankers, accountants, Engineering VPs, etc. driving them. The "Hell's Angels" image is also fading.
Jazzy, if you could get a room, come to the festival at our lake front. It will be the party to last the next 100 years.
mk
no, I don't have a Harley, but I went dirt biking on a vintage bike once - it was vintage back in the 70's. Now I'm vintage! :ninja:

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Jazzcom
Besides having hijacked a post that is outdated you dont have a fffuckin clue
Johnny
Queen Ill see you saturday at the dicemans party

kingofdice

Jan 16, 2002
Johnny...don?t come riding that loud Harley into the Jaragua. You?ll get us all thrown out. Thanks sir.