? for Dominican person

Drugdog

Mar 28, 2003
My wife and I travel to the DR when ever the chance comes up. She is currently finishing a course that has a requirement of doing an interview with a person outside of the US. She would email the person a list of questions and would need their response. Since we both love the DR and the Dominican people she wanted me to do a post for her. We have some friends down by Higuey but the mail would take to long. You can either post a response or email her at Skairt2@aol.com

The best news in the news: The Executive Branch sent to Congress yesterday a request for authorization to issue ?infrastructure notes? in international capital markets for US$255 million, to be used to build the El Coral highway that would link La Romana to Hig?ey and B?varo. Will make our future purchase of property easier to get to and from.

Thanks for the Board

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
What kind of questions?

Does she want to ask? This might help stimulate responses because if they are about adult diaper use or impotence or infidelity , maybe not so many volunteers, eh?

As to the $255MM in notes at this time approved or not by the government I would think buyers will be slim and none so you may want to keep those old tires on the car for a while.

The BB- negative rating plus the debt and the risk of MORE US$ denominated debt might worry buyers and I bet the rate will be astronomical.

Drugdog

Mar 28, 2003
Culture ?

They would be questions dealing with cultural differences. I am looking for Dominicans that have had some experiences with other cultures so that I can ask them about the different expereinces. For example: What is the biggest difference that you see between the Dominican culture and other cultures that you have been exposed to? It might include food differences, religious differences, race differences, etc.

Mrs. Drugdog

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
How about an American?

Living and working in the D.R.
E-mail me if you want that side.

Tim H.:cool:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Me, too

I would be happy to try and help
HB

Edited to add: Why not ask Aunt Clara? She is currently getting married and might be in a post marital daze, but she is certainly one of the brightest minds we have around.
www.dominicancooking.com

Also ask Aunt JaneJ--same place..and Aunt Iliana, too..same place

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Sorry to hijack this thread but Aunt clara is getting married? Who's the lucky guy?

Aunt Clara I need details.