Inquiring minds want to know

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
:classic:

We've heard through the grapevine that Aunt Clara/Pib is getting married. We need more details. It's not just me, others want to share your happiness. Come out Pib and tell us all about this lucky guy.

Oh wanted to add
When is the wedding?
Are we all invited?
Where can we send gifts? ;)

Last edited:

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
hopefully you're not too busy

Congratulations on the wedding.
Here's hoping you many years of wedded bliss.
mk

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Alright already.

This is getting out of control.

I don't know what to say. I normally keep my private life private. Many DR1ers knew about this, some know Mr. Pib since the early 90's.

He is not a DR1 poster, he only reads it when somebody posts something about golf and I tell him about it, so I guess I will keep him out of it.

Thanks for the good wishes. Wedding will be very private, gifts are not necessary.

P.S.: He's reading this and says that if any golfer is around Santo Domingo you can join him for a round anytime.

RandyE

Feb 4, 2002
Get this boy up north! here's the match- Grahame, luis , myself and ??? in a winner take all match at Los Aromas next Jan/Feb.! Large drinking party to follow...

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Originally posted by RandyE
Get this boy up north! here's the match- Grahame, luis , myself and ??? in a winner take all match at Los Aromas next Jan/Feb.! Large drinking party to follow...
<center>
golfers.jpg

Hillbilly, Grahame and Mr. Pib</center>

Grahame and Mr. Pib played Playa Dorada back in 1998, long before I even heard of DR1. It's a small world. :)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
From what I can see of Mr. Pib he looks like a hunk ;)

Have any pictures of both of you?

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I can now reveal that in order to keep the paparazzi away an exclusive deal has been made with an unnamed publication, and that Mr Chiri will be taking the official photos.

Chiri - busy sewing sequins on her peach polyester and tulle bridemaid's frock.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Wddding

Hee hee hee

The groom is cool, believe me. Hits a good golf ball. but he cheated. He played a few times before coming here and Grahame and I get out only rarely...

Of cpourse he has a standing invite to Santiago or Jarabacoa...

PIB: Get in touch?

HB

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
This better be ONE SPECIAL GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already know that he is,ONE LUCKY GUY!!!!I see a great future for the new "POWER COUPLE" of the Dominican Republic! I look for great things from them both! There IS hope for this country after all! "Cogratulations",and "Good Luck"!Please have at least 10 children! "Por La Patria"!!!....Cris Colon

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Congratulations, Pib. I'm very sorry I didn't meet the lucky guy when you were on the North Coast recently.

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Gee, Clara, I'm depressed. I thought you were going to wait for me! :disappoin
All the best to you and yours. I'm happy for ya. I hope, though, that this does not preclude finally meeting you in person when I visit SD in July.
Warm Regards,
Keith

bobnoxious

*** Sin Bin ***
Jan 2, 2002
Congratulations...

I wish you and your betrothed a wonderful life.

While I'm unable to share with you the "secret recipe" for a long and lasting marriage, I can tell you this: The first, most important step, is to scrub with the cut lemon! Happy cooking.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Felicidades!

But how come Mr. Pib wasn't at the DR1 reunion in February?

I wanted to meet him!!!

Oh, well...guess I'm gonna have to wait for the pictures of the wedding!!;)

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
Congrats!

As long as people are giving advice, mine is: buy ugly dishes first! You will break some in the first years! Later buy the nice ones!

Mainegirl who learned the hard way